16

Author pov:

Jimin: what they both think of themselfs, who are they to order us.

Taehyung: yeah, and that kai guy, is he trying to scare us.

They both left from living room to their seperate rooms.

Jhope: i am sure hyung it will be very difficult for you to handle them.( said to jin)

Jungkook: what do kai hyung mean by not to disturb her sleep or we will see the hell?

Namjoon: i am also thinking about that he even said that he has aldready seen the hell by her.

Suga: i think she is like me, she likes to sleep like me and the most important thing she knows how much important sleep is, unlike you guys. Them jin got a message from someone and he start chatting with the person.

Jin: anyway i am going outside for sometimes i will come later.( said and left while smiling and  chatting with somebody)

Jungkook: what happen to him now?

Yoongi: He got a girlfriend.( said boringly)

Namjoon: and how do know that?
( raised his one eyebrow)

Yoongi: it's simple, look he is smiling like a idiot while looking his phone and he even did not said anything about y/n behaviour, so it's obvious now that he have a girlfriend.

Jungkook: hyung you have a point.

Yoongi: i know right, now i am very tired and i am going to sleep don't disturb my sleep or you know what will happen, right?

Jhope: when you are not tired.

Yoongi:( glares at him and jhope gulps seeing his glare)

Jhope: hy-hyung i-i am also go-ing to take a nap-p, b-bye.( said and rush to his room)

They all laugh at jhope's reaction after yoongi glare at him and they also left to their room.