reunion (part2)

Y/n pov

I was walking back to mansion just then i got a message from unknown number.

Message(unknown) : if you want your brothers be safe then come to xxx place and also wear something nice.

Me: whoever you are listen, how can you even think that i will believe that you have my brothers.

Message(unknown): go to your mansion and see if they are there or not and if you still not believe then see this👇.

(author: imagine any pic where txt where tied with ropes and sitting on chair.)

My heart clenched seeing then like this and then i ran to mansion and you only meet with silence, no one was there, i rush to your room and wear nice clothes as i know that xxx place is a party type area that's why i have to wear a dress and took my bike key and went out of mansion and hop on my bike and went to xxx place.

(you are wearing the dress which was given by your unnies)

I parked by bike and went to main gate where i saw my brothers(txt),they smiled at me.

Y/n: why are you all smiling at me and where is that kidnapper who messaged me.

???: i am here.

After i hear a voice, it was familiar but without wasting any time i was about to throw a kick but he held me leg and then i look who it was.

It's IN-YEOP

He let go off my leg and i stood there with full shocked face and i can hear some gigglings beside me.

Me: what's going on? I got a tex-

I was cutted by in-yeop

In-yeop: it was prank or you can say it was a plan so that you can come to reunion.

Me: but the photos

Kai: we took the photos as we know that you will never believe the text.

Me: SERIOUSLY! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS WHEN I GOT TO KNOW THAT YOU ALL ARE KIDNAPPED.(Angry tone)

In-yeop: y/niee we are sorr-

Me: how do you even think that your sorry can make everything well, am going from here don't ever talk to me.

Saying this i take few steps and then soobin oppa held my wrist and said

Soobin: sorry y/naah don't do this to us.

Rest of them: yeah please forgive us.

That's it i can't control anymore, i brust into laughter.

Beomgyu: yaah why are you laughing?

Yeonjun: yeah, were not you angry with us?

Y/n: how can you even think that i can get angry with you all and it was a prank.

Taehyun: no one can defeat you.

In-yeop: ok ok it's enough of pranking eachother, by the way y/niee i really miss you (said while hugging her)

Y/n: me too(hugs back)

Taehyun: let's go inside now.

Then we all went inside.

Me and in-yeop were talking to eachother just then i hear.

????? : y/n

Y/n: unnies( i hug them)

Lisa: who is this cupcake?( pointing towards in-yeop)

Y/n: unnie he is in-yeop m-

He cutted my words by saying