Chapter 20

Alex's POV

I let out a loud groan of pain. Opening my eyes to see a ceiling. "You're finally awake." Turning my head I saw Harper sitting in a chair. Max no where in sight.

"What happened?" Sitting up, I hissed in pain, grabbing my stomach to realized my hand was wrapped in bandages and I was sticked to an IV. I feel awful. More than usual.

"You got beaten up good. Her majesty, Queen Emma along side the Vampire and Demon Queen took you to one of the guess rooms and had a healer look you over."

My eyes widened, "Did they really do that?" I rubbed the back of my neck, turning away from Harper to hid my small blush. "Thank was nice of them."

Hearing the door opened, I turned my head to see Nini and Liz walk in. Upon seeing me awake, Liz immediately rushed over to me. Leaping onto the bed and started suffocating me in a hug. Which caused some pain for my wounds. "Alex! You're awake! I was so worried."

"Ow! Ow! Liz, that hurts! Boss help!" Harper sighed, getting up to grab the back of Liz's shirt collar and pull her off me. "That's enough."

She yawned while Liz had puppy dog eyes, her ears flat against her head with her tail in between her legs. "Meanie."

Nini laughed, coming over to stand next to them before turning her attention towards me. "Alex." She smiled. "YOU IDIOT!"

"OW!" I cried, rubbing the top of my head where Nini hit me. "What was that for, your jerk!" I growled, tears in the corner of my eyes as I turned to the monster in-front of me.

"That was for scaring the absolute gods out of us! During the ball, soldiers were running everywhere and then next thing I know, you're been carried off by Em all bloody." Nini growled.

"I only found what the hell happened when Harper came to us." She hit me again. "And that's for wandering off on your own!"

"Boss save me!" Harper sighed again, rubbing her face while letting Liz go. "Enough, Nora. Leave her alone." Nini turned to boss angrily. "But-"

"No buts. I think she's been punished enough." Nini growled which Harper ignored and went back to sitting in her seat. I flinched back when Nini turned back to me, letting out a grumped after a moment. Taking a seat next to Harper as Liz stood next to them.

"So, what happened to Arthur and his lackeys?" Liz whipped her face with her sleeve, finally calmed down. "They're currently locked up in the dungeons as her majesty decides their punishment."

Nini stepped in. "The Alpha had to drive up here to plead for their release. He's trying to blame the entire thing on you but I think he's failing." She laughed, crossing her arms over her chest. "They really done it now. I've never seen Em so angry before. It's hilarious!"

I grinned. "Perfect." Everyone looked at me confused. "What are you talking about." My grin grew as I looked at them darkly. "I may have kind of...planned this."

They looked at me shocked, seeing a crazy look in my eyes slow grow. Liz gulped, looking at me slightly nervous. "You look scarier than her majesties."

Nini sighed, turning to Harper. "I always knew she had a few loose screws." I laugh, turning back to look at the IV in my arm. "So, what's with the IV?"

"The healer founded out that you were healing much more slower then usual for an omega and ran some test. What he found out that a huge amount of silver was in your system, he put in an IV to get it all out."

I rubbed the back of my head. "Is that why I feel like throwing up?" Harper shrugged. "Probably." I groaned, mumbling under my breath. "Those mutts keep being a problem even when I finally managed to get rid of them."

"Pure silver is banned in the werewolf world." We all flinched, looking over at the door to see her majesty, Queen Emma walk in.

Wearing much more comfortable clothes than the ones from last night. Her eyes full of worried as she stared at my sorry state.

"Your majesty." We all said, bowing. "What do we owe the pleasure?" She stopped a foot away from the bed. "I wanted to check on my injured guest. And it seems that she's alright."

I smiled. "Yes, your majesty. I'm feeling much better. Thank you for asking." Queen Emma's worried seemed to disappear a litter after I said that.

She smiled, that's when I noticed a very shiny pen in her patch pocket. "That's good. You may stay however long it must be for you to get better."

"Thank you, your majesty."

Getting closer to me, her majesty leaned down right next to my ear. "They will be punished for this." She whispered, giving me one last smile before leaving.

The second the door closed, Liz let out a shaky breath. "She's scary. Did you see that face she made at the end?" I looked at her confused.

She's not that scary. If anything, she almost reminds of a sad golden retriever with her blond hair and gloomy face expression. She's...cute.

"Harper, I have to puke."

-

Author: K, let's get their relationship going. I was going to start that next chapter but changed my mind last minute cause I didn't feel like doing that.

 I was going to start that next chapter but changed my mind last minute cause I didn't feel like doing that