4. He loves how I taste

Will's fingers slip inside me. They enter slowly, and curl up, pressing inside me. He parts his fingers a fraction, and uses the tips to run along my top wall.

His eyes pierce mine, simmering with uncontainable desire. His gaze sweeps down my body, openly gazing at my breasts. He looks back to my face, then scooches closer to me.

William comes closer, his knees touching mine. His large hand easily lifts my thigh and he swiftly tugs me closer to him. He leans my thigh on top of his, and we are close and intertwined.

His fingers sink into me. His wrists veins pulse as he flicks his fingers upwards to massage the textured spot inside me. I shake, tensing on his fingers. His hand adjusts, and I moan, high and girlish, as my vagina makes scandalous noises around his fingers.

"You're mine," Willam whispers fiercely.

I look up at him and whine. His blue eyes are dark, pupils blown wide open. His ivory cheeks are warm with a rosy shade of pink, and his thick, plush lips are wet from his tongue.

"Say it," he tells me. "Say it."

"I am yours," I tell him.

He shifts, unable to stop goosebumps from prickling up his muscular broad shoulders.

"That's my good girl," he says.

His eyes lower to my vagina. Will slows his hand and twists his fingers inside so that they are palm down. He pushes his two fingers in and out of me slowly. He watches the sheer ease at which they slide into me.

"I wanna take you so bad," he mutters through his clenched teeth.

I squeeze him involuntarily, moaning. He curses and twists his finger back, then speeds up. The squelch of my vagina gets louder. My juices flow down his wrist, coating most of his large palms.

I cry out, finishing with his fingers deep inside of me. Will wastes no time. He pulls them out and immediately licks his palm, then sucks his fingers into his mouth.

With shameless hunger, he cleans my slick mess from off his hand and inbetween his fingers. He laps the back of his hand and his wrist like a cat cleaning its fur.

His other hand moves out of sight as he shoves it into his tented sweatpants. He slumps back onto the wall behind him, abs heaving as he moans loudly.

He groans at the tight squeeze of his hand to his thick head. He feels precum pool at the top of his fist, leaking out as if spilled.

"Fuck," he curses, as it lubricates his dick.

Will sniffs deeply into his damp palm and inhales my horny scent. His eyes roll back into his head, and his abs flex hard as he thrusts into his palm.

I squeeze my legs together as I see the thick tip of his cock shift underneath his sweatpants and bump up around the middle of his thigh. He grips its base and massages.

"Ohh my fucking god," he curses, and a twitch shudders through his body.

He cums in under a minute from sniffing my scent off of his fingers.

-----
A/N: ...🧍🏾‍♀️(me, pretending to be embarrassed)

Comment what word you associate "squelch" with. For me it's Welch's grape juice because it kind of rhymes.

Good night y'all (say it back)