1. He sees me at work

He watches me from the water fountain.

He took in my arched back, my skinny waist, and my ass from where I was leaning against the cart, resting on my elbows.

He stared, and I shifted, as if I had sensed his gaze. I looked over my shoulder. He looked away, averting his eyes upwards, still drinking from his cup.

I turned back around, and he also turned  and left the way he came. He couldn't walk by me to get a closer look anymore, not after being caught.

Back at his station, there was nothing to do. He sat in his chair on his phone but his mind was back on me.

He imagined walking up closer, walking until his hips were meshed to mine. He imagined looking down at my cheeks and seeing how perfectly the hump of his hardening erection fit between them.

Suddenly, he's caught off guard -- in his mind I arch my back more, deepening my display of desire for him.

He feels his dick get thicker as blood rushes to it in greater amounts. He surreptitiously drops his phone into his lap, running the edge of it over the top of his shaft. William shifts, suddenly uncomfortable in his seat.

He gets up, and moves closer to where I worked. He can't shake the feeling of needing to see me.

He imagines grabbing my sexy ass. He'd do it right at work too. At my desk most definitely. And he intends to grab my hips and plant my ass on his lap during lunch. The thought of other guys being jealous was making him horny all over again.

~~~

Fuck. Imagine him and I, sitting by the large windowed area. I was sitting on his lap, facing him, my back leaning on the table. His hands were doing naughty things like applying gentle pressure to the front of my underwear.

My parted legs gave him free reign to do whatever he pleased. He pressed my squishy lips, and his thumb easily sunk in.

"How was last period?" He asked me. Will listened intently as I struggled make complete sentences.

He swiped his thumb back and forth, the light pressure teasing my tiny clit.

"H...oh," I shuddered out.

"My fucking sexy girl," he said lowly. His foot bounced for a second before he controlled it. He inhaled the air between us. "Fuck, I wanna taste you."

Quickly, his thumb nudged my panties aside and he caressed the outside of my labias. My hips jerked involuntarily and he chuckled.

"Careful, darling, if you move like that, someone might ask us to stop."

The air went out of my lungs at the implication of his remark. Will chose that moment to slip his thumb between my lips and into my dripping entrance.

"Mmmhhh," Will groaned, closing his eyes. He was still for a moment, staving off his intense hunger for me.

He moved his thick digit, rubbing my insides in ways that made me clench down for more. Will continued to finger me, but stopped when I grinded my hips down on him twice in a row.

He held me, and we breathed, catching our breaths. I watched his erection flex through the thin material of his loose pants.

"Just wait until we get home," he promised me, eyes full of sexual desire.