2. He kisses and bites my skin

Jojo grips and squeezes handfuls of my upper thigh. I sway my hips and his hands follow my movements. He pulls me into chest in time with my slow thrusts.

"Fuck," he curses. My vagina was gripping his dick so well. My boobs bounced attractively in front of him.

"You wanna mark me?" I ask him.

I lift my left breast with one finger, pressing it up and exposing the soft, brown underside. I drag my finger up, stopping right under my hard nipple.

"Right here? Where you can see it? I love it when you wear my marks. I wonder where you want to leave yours."

He cupped my breast, grabbing the side of it, sinking his fingers in. They were bigger than his hand. Secretly, not so secretly, he thinks it's sexy as fuck.

Jojo shifts and plants a kiss onto the spot I pointed to, then began to lightly scrape his teeth to my flesh and suck. He tugs with his teeth, and pulls off to lap slowly at my skin. Jo looks up, into my eyes, and resumes sucking my flesh.

I moan, looking into his eyes. We hold eye contact before he turns his attention down. I watch his long eyelashes flutter closed. I slide my right hand through his hair, his thick curls caressing my palm. I grip his curls lightly and pull, then repeat it in another area.

"Mmhm," Jo moans. His eyebrows scrunch up in pleasure and he rolls his hips up into me, thrusting along with my sway.

I pull his hair once more before he pulls off of my breast.

His mouth immediately finds and kisses the center of my upper stomach under my boobs, and he tongues my flesh, biting as he adds suction.

"Shit," I moan, and my abs flex.

His hands reach up to grab my ribcage, and his fingers caress the muscular edges that are now exposed. His fingers trail over the sides of my waist, down into the curve, then up the center of my abs to rest under the hickey he just formed.

Jojo looks up, into my eyes, and lightly presses his thumbs onto the stinging mark.

"Your body is so sexy," he says. He goes to make another hickey an inch apart, and continues in that pattern.

He ventures lower and changes our position. He pushes me onto my back, and lowers himself to face my pussy. He presses his face into my wetness with no regard for wetting his nose. He licks me, bobbing his head and pleasuring me just the way I like it.

The room is alight with my soft curses and moans, and I shake at the pleasurable sensation he lathes between my thighs.

He changes his motions. "Fuck, keep doing that," I say, rolling my hip to feel more.

Jojo's tongue dances in-between my lips. He didn't swallow, and I could feel the wet mixture of my slick and his saliva pooling all around his tongue. The slippery, wet feeling made me wanna cum.

I rode that edge before tumbling over from a scoop of his tongue, lapping up and swallowing my wetness.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," I said. I squeezed his head and rode his face.

It was perfect.