3. He daydreams about my lips

JoJo was staring at me. I shifted, and pulled out my phone, changing my song, grinning to myself as I did so.

~~~

He was thinking about kissing me. To him, I was intimidating and alluring in every way. He is drawn to me; he is haunted by me. He zones out, getting lost in his head.

In his mind, JoJo was in the main area in the front lobby. He imagines seeing me walk out of the bathroom and I spot him.

"Hey," I say with an easy grin.

I walk up to him, fixing my shirt, and stop in front of him. He stares up at me, and I reach out to cup his cheek, before I realize what I was doing and drop my hand away.

My smile falters a bit. "I really want to kiss you," I murmur, gazing deeply at him.

Instantly, he feels saliva fill his mouth. He swallows. He really wants to kiss me too. He wants to kiss me wetly and softly, with closed eyes and lots of tongue.

I glance down the walkway, then, with the tips of my fingers, I tug at his sleeve.

"Come with me," I say, taking a half step backwards, still holding on, tugging him with me toward the bathroom.

I release his sleeve and he follows me to the end of the large bathroom, into the big stall. I lock the door, then crowd him against the wall. I stare into his eyes, pausing, checking with him to see if this was alright.

His eyes watch my every move. Jo tilts his head up to me imperceptibly as his gaze lowers to my mouth. I crash my lips into his.

I kiss the fuck out of him. I lean into him, molding our lips to each other's shape. His lips are soft and plush, and warm, very warm. He presses his plush lips to mine, hesitant but increasing his comfort incrementally as if stepping into a pool.

I moan in approval as he gets more involved our kiss. He opens his mouth and I tease his tongue, coaxing him to invite me in. When he gives me the opportunity, I pounce. I suck on his tongue, licking the inside of his mouth in ways that has his chest heaving with desire.

I want to devour him.

My fingers curl into the soft hairs at the base of his neck. He palms the cool tile wall behind him, trying to find purchase, but I take his wrist and rest it on my waist. Jojo stretches his hands around my slim waist. He caresses my muscular sides, and his thumbs sweep a hungry rhythm over my ribs.

His hands move again and work themselves under the hem of my shirt in search of bare skin. He touches me greedily, hands spreading out to cover as much of my soft skin as possible.

I press my body against him and flick my tongue at his lips, teasing him. I delight in the way he chases me, wanting more kisses.

"You're so sexy, baby," I tell him, my voice rough from his effect on me.

"Kiss me more," he breathes, and I lean into his face, slowly.

I drag my lips over his, our saliva making the slide of our lips addictingly smooth. I deny him what he wants most, and he grows more desperate as I exhaust his patience.

"Kiss me," he begs. I find myself caught in his spell, unable to deny him any longer.

Jojo opens his mouth to kiss me. I kiss him until we are sweating from the intense heat between us. I kiss him until I feel his hard, hot member pressing onto my thigh. I am in no better condition, though mine is hidden beneath my sweatpants.

My face feels hot and my skin is tight and prickly. I push him back against the wall, and my heart shudders at how he goes so willingly. I slot my thigh between his and rub teasingly against his erection.

"Show me," I whisper, nodding my head in the direction between us. "I wanna see you."

His hands shake, but they work to undo his belt and zipper. They shake worse when I nose into his neck, giving him open-mouthed kisses there. I lick the salty sweat from his skin with the wide flat surface of my tongue. He exhales shakily into my ear.

I kiss his cheek, then rest my forehead against his shoulder, bracing myself before looking down between us.

"Fuck," I groan. "Goddamn."

-------
A/N: so does anyone else get super vivid daydreams of your crushes? I like to imagine it's them fantasizing about me. I'm slightly psychic, and let me tell you, this man does not stop thinking about me.

I asked a Magic 8 Ball "Do my SP's want to fuck me?" It replied "Without a doubt"

Also, comment if you would prefer I put which SP the chapter is about in the title, or leave it vague.

Thank you for reading!