𝐅𝐓 | 𝟐𝟑

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟺:𝟹𝟺 𝙰𝙼

SEVN SIGHED HEAVILY as he looked at the guy in front of him, counting a stack of money in his hands. "You doin' it up, why I gotta leave?"

Nipsey handed the stack of money to the girl who was sitting next to him before picking up another one, "Cause nigga, if yo' daddy find out that's our ass. Ion got time fa' that mane." He told Sevn.

They was talking to Sevn about him selling drugs, he had almost gotten caught on multiple occasions and the final straw was when they seen him selling it out in the open — knowing the cops was already on their backs. "Nip, he not gon' find out. You scary ashit."

Another guy, Keenon, chuckled lightly. "I know this little nigga didn't," He took a sip from his bottle.

"This little nigga did," Sevn mocked, "Why y'all tryna stop my bag?"

"Sevn, please. Get outta my face cuh."

Nipsey waved his head, dismissing the teenager. It was clear they were both done with him. "Tasha, get this nigga a 40 fa' the road."

Sevn stood up, pulling up his pants, "I ain't thirsty. I look thirsty to you?"

The girl came back with a bottle of 40, extending it to him, "Bitch, I just said I wasn't thirsty."

Nipsey finally stood up, "Fuck you bein' so disrespectful in my house fa, cuh?"

Tasha picked up the shot gun that was by the couch and she sat down as Nipsey walked over to Sevn, "You needa go home, Lil Q. Don't make me call Quincy."

Sevn shrugged, "And tell him what?"

"Whatever I need to. I ain't these young niggas inna street you be pressuring up, pipe it down folks."

He looked at him before he went to open the door as soon as he got the first door open he heard a few loud whistles, everyone heard it.

The house started scrambling to put away all the illegal substances they had out.

Nipsey shut the door, "Put that shit up in the roof, Tash."

Keenon pushed bags of coke into another girls hands, instructing her to go flush them all while Sevn started running toward the back of the house.

As soon as he left the living room a battering ram crashed through the front door, sending Tasha flying into the wall.

Sevn ran through the kitchen, not realizing there was a girl in the fridge trying to hide things, he pushed the door closed on her before continuing his run to the bathroom.