𝐅𝐓 | 𝟎𝟗

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝙰𝙼

—"AY AY AY!" Juju tapped Amazyn's butt as she danced on a random person at a function they were currently at. Random underground rappers were performing — overall it was packed and live.

Amazyn laughed loudly as she pulled down her short dress, "Lemme stop showin' out." She slurred as she backed away from the guy who only tried to pull her closer.

JuJu grabbed her hand and yanked her closer, "She said she was done."

Amazyn stumbled into her friend as the guy just walked away, "He couldn't dance." Amazyn told JuJu.

"Why were you even all up on him like dat?" JuJu helped her pull her dress down, "Nigga was ugly as hell."

"He gave me something that made me feel warm." She smiled while looking around, "Is Sevn here yet?"

She didn't know if Sevn would be here but all of his friends were so she just assumed he would be here soon. Talen walked up behind Amazyn, "Is who here?" He asked, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"You!" Amazyn turned around and hugged him, "I missed you."

JuJu scrunched her nose up as she Amazyn placed two slow kisses on his lips, "Mhm..miss yo lil fine ass too."

He told her as his hand trailed down to her ass, grabbing a handful of it only making JuJu even more uncomfortable. "Imma go." She turned and left making Talen smile.

JuJu walked around until she spotted Sevn. She didn't understand how guys operated. They argued online, they argued in person then all came together to one party, all strapped — but nobody did anything. She didn't understand but she wore her sneakers just in case, she couldn't run in heels.

She saw a new girl standing with all of them and off the bat she just assumed she was with Sincere, she walked up to them, "Sin, you cheatin' on Promise again?" She turned to Amil, "He gotta girlfriend."

Amil blinked a few times before smiling, "I'm wit' Sevn actually."

"Loud and wrong," Sincere shook his head, "Promise inna kitchen witcho dumbass."

"Oh..." JuJu looked at her, "I just assumed. Sevn usually don't like girls lighter than a 8 onna makeup scale."

Sevn rolled his eyes, "Ion know what that mean but fuck you."

"Fuck you too, ugly ass nigga." She went to find Promise to make sure she wasn't alone.

Amil turned to Sevn, "She yo' friend?"