𝐅𝐓 | 𝟐𝟐

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖙𝖜𝖔

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖙𝖜𝖔.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟺 𝙰𝙼

SEVN SHOOK HIS HEAD at Sincere who was standing right next to him, leaning on the table

"You dirty," Major ate from her bag of hot Cheetos, "Y'all stay doin' pretty girls wrong but these gremlins  like the world.." She shook her head.

"Fuck up, Major." Sincere scrunched up his face. "Tell yo' half sister ta mind her kiddy business."

"Half?" Zamiere laughed, rubbing his eyes. He was high as hell. "You funny as hell."

"It wasn't even funny," Samara ate from the bag she was sharing with Major. "And you gettin' that girl pregnant then tellin' ha to kill it is weird."

"Stop talkin' to me, ion like you bitch." He turned his attention back to Sevn who was zoned out. "Ay, you good?" He nudged his friend.

"Yea," He laid his head down on his arms. "Lemme see what this Donyae shawty look like," Sevn asked. He watched Sincere pull out his phone.

It took him a minute but when he did he found a picture to show. Sevn alongside everyone else looked at Sincere's phone. "What's ha' at?"

𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟦𝟧𝟫 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌— 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

— 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

Sevn shrugged, "She look like Aries." She was pretty but she looked too close to his cousin. "Ha' head big too," He ran his thumb over his eyebrow.

Everyone at the table busted out laughing, "You badd," Samara laughed, leaning her head on his shoulder. She was trying her hardest not ask about the Amazyn tattoo that was above his the brow he kept scratching at.