𝐅𝐓 | 𝟐𝟎

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟺 𝙰𝙼

AMAZYN STOOD BY the front of door of Tyreek's house, her arms crossed. "Why ain't i gotten my money yet?" He hovered over her.

She sighed, "Cause I ain't been to work." She said honestly, Amazyn was getting tired of prostituting. She thought it would be an easy job — but she was wrong.  Amazyn really wished she could back pedal.

She wished she had listened to everyone around her because now she felt trapped. And because she felt like entertaining Sevn again and taking them serious, she knew deep down he still felt a way about her selling her body to random men and then being with him. So she wanted out. "And why dat?"

"'Cause ion wanna do it no more," She shrugged.

"You tryna leave?" He arched his eyebrow.

"I said that right?" She started to turn around but was pulled back by her hair. Amazyn hands went to his as he held a tight grip, he used his strength to toss her around — letting her hit the floor.

Being a girl that bruised very easily, she already knew her hip was fucked up.

Before she even got the chance to get up. Tyreek started punching on her.

Amazyn screamed, and screamed and just screamed. "G-get the hell offa me!"

She started kicking her feet but he caught her ankles and pulled her closer to him.

Amazyn eyes watered as Tyreek shoved her shorts down alongside her underwear —"R-eek! I'm sorry, i'll get the money for you!"

Tyreek ignored her as he picked her up and forcibly walked them over to the couch, all while pulling down his own pants. "Please don't hurt me...i'm sorry! i'm sorry!" She kept repeating.

Amazyn couldn't do anything, just cried.

She let him do whatever he wanted to her as she laid their getting raped by the older guy.

Meanwhile, the other girls that was upstairs, "This ha' karma. Hope he do her ass the worst way."

Tamaya stood up to lock the door, "You wrong as hell, Maya." One of them shook their head.

" One of them shook their head