Chapter 11

'Ugh my head...'
I weakly flutter my eyes open, squinting at the bright light shining in my face, my vision blurry and my ears ringing. The back of my head absolutely throbbing in discomfort.
'What happened? Where even am I?'
I question to myself as I try to remember where I was last. I go to raise my hand to my face, only for it to refuse to move. Causing me to tense up, I realise I was sitting and try to stand, but once again, my body refuses to move. My breathing getting quicker I slowly move my gaze down to my body. I was sat in a chair, restrained by what looked like thick leather belts. My breathing became hyperventilating as I try to thrash around, trying to free my hands. I go to scream, only to gag on what I assume was a rag shoved into my mouth, held in with what felt like tape. I could feel the glue pulling on my skin as my cheeks moved. I continue to thrash, only for it to become increasingly painful, I feel a warmth dribble down my wrists, lowering my head at an angle to look close at the belts, I could see something metal and sharp underneath, cutting into my skin everytime I move. Tears stream down my face as the panic sets in.

"Finally you're awake. Lazy Cunt"
A voice growls from behind me, sending a shiver all the way down my spine, the hairs on the back of my neck standing on edge.
"I almost put my back out carrying your ass here y'know, you're fucking heavy!"
The voice laughs as footsteps approach me, walking around me, dragging a chair along with them. Stopping beside me, placing the chair in front of me, the backrest close to my knees. The persons legs swing around to straddle the chair, their arms leaning on the backrest as they sit down in front of me. Their face inches away from mine.

My heart sunk deep into my chest, or maybe rose up into the throat. I genuinely couldn't tell. Everything felt wrong. My entire body felt numb and cold. It was Sangwoo.

"Fuck look at your face!! I've waited so long for this! I feel FUCKING incredible! OH MAN am I going to ENJOY this!!"
He grins, his eyes locked with mine, not blinking, not shifting his gaze. Just watching as I panic and cry. His face held an expression I've never seen from him. He was like a completely different person. He was scary. Ignoring the fact he had kidnapped me, his expression alone was enough to send fear through me.
I try my best to speak and plea and cry through the gag but it only came out as muffles. He rolls his eyes.
"UGH you want to speak? The fuck is wrong with you?"
He grunts, reaching out and yanking the tape off of my mouth in one swipe, clutching my jaw in his hand as he reaches in to pull out the gag. I could feel the cloth sliding up my throat as he pulled it out. Causing me to cough like a 50 year old chain smoker.  He pulls his hand away to avoid the spit that's flying out of my mouth.
"Ew that's disgusting-"

"SANGWOO PLEASE! WHAT IS THIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY AM I H-"
My words were cut short but his hand harshly slapping me across the face, filling the room with a high pitched echo of his skin coming into contact with mine. Grabbing my face in a tight hold, slamming my jaw shut, my teeth clamping together almost biting down on my own tongue.

"Who the fuck do you think you are??! I remove your gag and all I get is screaming and crying?! WHERES MY FUCKING THANK YOU?!"
His face was inches away from mine, I could feel his hot breath spread across my face, his eyes still staring deep into mine, burning a hole into my skull. I try to open my mouth to speak but he just tightens his grip on my jaw causing me to hold my breath. Any tighter and it felt like my jaw would shatter into pieces.
"Try that shit again and I'll cut out your tongue."
My eyes slam open at his words. My breathing shaking as air shoots through my nostrils, my eyes still streaming with tears, causing them to start to burn. 
I feel his grip loosen as he slowly lets go of my jaw.

"S-Sangwoo.. why..what did I do-"
My words were interrupted once more but this time by him standing to his feet and shoving my chair, causing it to fall as I land on my back, he lunges down prying open my teeth as he reaches in with his fingers, grabbing my tongue and yanking it out, bringing a knife up to it, pressing the cold metal against it. I scream as much was possible with my tongue being held out in such a way, I wanted to try and pull my head away but I was scared in doing so, the knife would slice me.

"PHAHAHAHA GET A LOOK AT THAT! YOURE HILARIOUS Y/N YKNOW THAT?"
he bursts out laughing, letting go of my tongue, grabbing the back of my chair and lifting it back up so I was now sat upright again.
"I'm not REALLY gonna cut your tongue out. That would make sucking dick really fucking impossible right?"
He smirks, giving me a wink.

"W-What..."

"JESUS RELAX!  I'm fucking kidding. I may be a murderer but I'm no rapist. I have SOME standards jeez."
He shoves his knife back in his pocket, placing himself down back on the chair in front of me.
"Y'know Y/N. You were a real pain in my fucking ass all those years ago. I mean, how old would you have been? 10? Maybe 12? And yet you some how managed to get away.. a pathetic little 12 year old manages to escape me? God how old even was I back then? I wanna saaaaay, 17? Maybe 18? Jeez how long ago was that?"

Sangwoo continued to ramble on and on. He was so terrifying and confusing. He would switch faster than a blink. One minute he's trying to pull jokes, next he's acting full of rage. I didn't dare speak. As much as I wanted to scream for help, I worried what he would actually do.

"I hunted you for fucking years. YEARS. Planning my next move. The amount of times I could've EASILY just snuck up behind you and slit your throat, leaving without a single trace. But no, I wanted it to be special, I NEEDED it to be special. I wanted you to HURT. And that is EXACTLY what I plan to do."
He reaches for his knife, pulling it back out of his pocket, bringing it close to my face, the tip so close to my eye I could feel it brush against my eyelashes. 
"Let's have some fun Y/N"