Introduction: Welcome to My Reality

Who am I?

I am the author of these scenarios. These are taken from my journal as I fantasized about my SPs.

If you don't know, SP stands for Specific Person. This can be any person at all, like a friend, family member, or coworker, but in the Manifestation community SP usually stands for a desired lover.

I have two SPs. I work with them.

The first is my Angel, Jojo. Jojo is shorter than me, and very, very muscular. He has gorgeous lips and eyes I dream to see staring up at me once I have him on his knees. I cannot wait to slowly appreciate every inch of his body. He's into BDSM, and wants me to be his dominant partner.

The second is William, my seducer. He's shameless. Will is tall, with broad shoulders and a muscular build that he prefers to keep covered in sweatshirts. (I don't know yet if his albinism makes him more susceptible to cold).Will's fluffy white lashes, paired with his sharp cheekbones and jawline makes him really intimidating to look at. When he gazes at me, I feel goosebumps raise on my body. Will wants to own me. He wants to passionately make me his.

I want to be in a polyamorous relationship with William and Jojo, them as my Dom and Sub respectively.

Thank you for reading, and Welcome to My Reality!