3

"With you being new and all we need to take you to your first Michigan party." She tells me as she puts some blush on me.

Today was only my second day on campus. My classes don't start until another 2 days and her classes don't start until another 3. We did some more touring today and we shopped a little too. Which I have no complaints about because it gives me an excuse to buy things.

"Where is this party at?" I ask as she puts away the blush that she just put on me.

"Some frat house. I think it's Alpha something Omega?" She says unsure. I just nod my head.

She goes into the bathroom to finish up her makeup which gives me time to pick out and change into my outfit for the evening. When she comes back out her jaw drops and I giggle feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Holy hotness! Where were you hiding those girls?!" She screams motioning towards my boobs. I'm wearing a short black dress that pushes up my boobs slightly, but even slightly does a lot. She has on ripped skinny jeans and a blue strapless top.

"You look gorgeous as well." I tell her grabbing her hand and spinning her around.

"Are you ready to go to your first UMich college party?" She asks suspense-fully.

I take a deep breath, "As ready as I'll ever be." She leads me out the door and we hop into our Uber that she ordered 20 minutes ago. It takes about 25 minutes to get to the address she told the Uber driver and once we get there I was shook. The place was massive, it was luxurious. Frat guys have it nice. How do I sign up to be one of them? The place was already packed and it was obvious. People were drinking and talking outside and it looked like it was even hard to get through the front door.

We watch as our Uber driver drives away and I take one more deep breath before following right behind Daphne into the frat house. However, despite my best efforts I still lose her, now I'm forced to talk to people. But to get over that little barrier, and give me a boost of confidence, I head straight for the kitchen hoping I can find something to drink tonight.

I grab a beer out of the cooler that is on the ground, assuming it is open to the public. I open it and immediately take a sip. I head into the family room and notice that Michigan football is playing right now.

The game seems to have just started but the score is already 7-0. Michigan is playing Hawai'i, and I don't think they are very good. I take a seat in the middle of the large couch that only has 3 people occupying it. 2 of the people are on the complete other side, talking to people not even paying attention to the game. And the other person is just on his phone on the other side of the couch. Since I lost Daphne, I might as well put my undivided attention into watching my new college team play football. I'm not upset, I love watching football, the highlight of my year at Tennessee was when I went to a tailgate with all of my volleyball teammates because coach allowed us to all miss one practice, since all of the other football games were during our games. The atmosphere is just so much fun, and now since I'm no longer doing volleyball I will have so much more time to go to tailgates and stuff.

The 2nd half starts and I notice someone takes a seat right next to me. There are other open spots, so why did you choose to pick the one right next to me? I notice from my peripheral vision that he is staring at me. Like flat out staring at me. I give him a slight glance but he's still staring at me, I can't even tell who it is. Have I met this person before?

I finally turn all my attention towards him and he looks kind of familiar, "Can I help you?"

"That helped. Now I know it definitely is you." Thanks for the context... wait I'm pretty sure this is one of the hockey boys that was sitting at the table. I think this is Ethan.

Michigan- Luke Hughesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें