07 | Bella is Attracting Stalkers again

⋅ • ⋅ ⊰ ∙ ≼ ☫ ≽ ∙ ⊱ ⋅ • ⋅

After that day, Bellamy and Jasper were back to their usual antics just with extra tension and a whole lot more flirting. Bella and Edward still had a ways to go, but Bellamy had plans for them, he just needed to get Edward alone and sock him in the face again. Maybe then his words will start to settle in?

But before that ever happened, he might need to strangle his sister first.

"So they invited you and me to a beach called 'La Push', and you fucking agreed?! It's Saturday! Why would I spend my precious Saturday at a beach, freezing to death?!" Bellamy was second-guessing Bella's sanity right now, he was horrified with her decision to drag him to hang out with people... they weren't even people he liked dammit! Also, La push? Was that some cryptic way of saying they were going to push them off a cliff and watch them drown? Who names a beach, La Push?!

And honestly, neither of them ever talked to that group of teens. Most of the time Bellamy would go out of his way to avoid them all altogether, but now they were all buddy-buddy enough to go surfing when the weather was cold enough for him to get frostbite.

"Izzy, as much as I like you, there's no way in hell that I'm coming with you."

⋅ • ⋅ ⊰ ∙ ≼ ☫ ≽ ∙ ⊱ ⋅ • ⋅

"You're an evil woman, I can't imagine what Edward sees in the likes of you." Bellamy was currently wrapped up tightly in a bundle of blankets provided by everybody once they realized two things. One being that he was not a morning person and two, he hated the beach.

"Why'd you come if you hate the beach so much?" Angela ever so innocently asked.

"Do I look like I'm here on my own free will?" He asked back. Both Jessica and Angela turned to look at Bella who was smiling smugly at her brother, and just like that, all the puzzle pieces came together to form an image.

They wore the same 'ah, so that's how it is' expression and something about the expression hit a nerve and made the vein in his forehead throb. Bellamy took a calming breath and turned to look out of the back of Tyler's new van, and while he hated the beach, it was nice to look at it from afar. He didn't want to imagine what it felt like in this kind of weather, he could already forehead himself drowning because his legs froze into solid blocks of ice.