04 | Vampires are Coward's

⋅ • ⋅ ⊰ ∙ ≼ ☫ ≽ ∙ ⊱ ⋅ • ⋅

Bellamy watched as his sister slipped on a patch of ice and fell to the ground with a loud thud, and the laughter that followed was immediate. 

Ever since they'd returned to Forks, Bellamy has had the pleasure of watching his sister and Forks climate go to war with each other. Bella was notoriously clumsy, so adding ice and rain to the already deadly mix created a lot of similar events such as this. It was only seven thirty in the morning but he could tell it'd be a good day.

"Having fun down there Izzy?" Bellamy reached his hand out to help her up while Bella glared up at him. She accepted his hand and pulled herself up from the ice patch she'd fallen onto.

"Just watch, you'll be next." She'd sooner push him or trip him than let nature take its course, he could already imagine how it'd play out. He, Bellamy, would ever so innocently be walking before the villain, Bella, jumped out from where she'd been hiding and would push him to the ground while laughing at him.

"Sure Izzy, I'll be next," Bellamy hummed as he jumped up into the old rusted blue pickup. He'll have to remember to get a part-time job to save up some money and take the truck to get repainted in the future. Maybe even get a functional radio so they could listen to music on the way to school. But that's future Bellamy's problem, today's Bellamy had to hunt down a vampire for questioning. 

As Bellamy drove him and his sister to school, he took the time to relax and prepare himself for the day ahead. The weather was as usual, wet and cold, his favorite kind of weather even though Bella hated it. She loved the warm sunny days of Phoenix, and he had no idea why. It was always so dry and humid, that he'd get sunburnt just by going outside.

It was fair to say that while Bella didn't do well with the wet, cold climate of Forks. He didn't do well with Phoenix's scorching hot weather. 

"Can you see Edward?" Bella spoke, pulling him out of his thoughts.

They had just pulled into the parking lot when a familiar silver Volvo pulled in. The entire Cullen family seemed to just arrive along with them, and Bella was making it painfully obvious what she was after. Her head looked like it was spinning, she was looking left and right, right and left. All in an attempt to get a peek of Edward's spiky rustic hair.

"Jeez Izzy, can you look any more obvious?" Bellamy sighed and jumped out of their truck and onto the icy ground below. He grabbed out his vintage leather strapped messenger bag and turned to lock eyes with Jasper. It really was a habit of theirs now, almost like they instinctually knew where the other was in a crowded room.