05 | So no Molotov?

⋅ • ⋅ ⊰ ∙ ≼ ☫ ≽ ∙ ⊱ ⋅ • ⋅

After the day, the days went by and Bellamy became accustomed to meeting Jasper in the forest behind his house. At school, Alice and Rune had become frequent visitors, they sat with him and Bella every day at whatever table they found. Jasper was usually already there waiting for him, and every time without fail, it would give him butterflies.

But most importantly, today was the day Edward should be back.

Bellamy gave the guy a week, but it was now Monday morning, and if he didn't see Sad Boy Poet in the school parking lot, then he's gonna have to buy a plane ticket to Alaska. Which costs money, and he does not want to be wasting his hard-earned money on that idiot.

"What if he's not here, what do we do then?" Bella asked from the passenger seat. She was a nervous wreck, having spent twenty minutes choosing an outfit to another twenty minutes picking at said clothes like they were burning her. All her anxious energy was beginning to make him anxious, and he hated being anxious.

"Then we rob the Cullens of their money and spend it to buy a plane ticket to Alaska so we can kill their brother." Now that was an idea, could he rob a group of vampires? Or would they smell him before they saw him?

At least his joke got a laugh from Bella, she didn't say anything back to him though. Her eyes were latched onto the road, following the white lines that marked the path.

The car ride to school was silent for the rest of the way. 

Not even a second after he'd parked the car, Bella was swinging open her door and jumping out. Her eyes scanned the lot for a silver Volvo, but when she didn't see it, she frowned. "They'll be here Izzy, we came earlier than usual remember?" Yeah, because Bella had all but shoved him out of the door so that they could get to school quicker.

Bella again did not respond. She chose to watch student's cars begin to pile in, until after around ten minutes of constant leg tapping and mumbling under her breath, the Cullens pulled in. Bellamy was ready to get on his knees and bow to them, for saving him from the nightmare that is his sister.

He'd only ever seen Bella get like this in exams, and it wasn't something he missed all that much. "See, there they are, now stop biting your lip or you'll cause it to bleed again." Bellamy slapped away her hands, stopping her from picking around her nails.