𝘹𝘷. 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 💘
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

"MAXINE, I NEED to tell you something." brady still had his arm wrapped around her waist, eyes staring into her blue ones like he was trying to find something. his face was as serious, it almost scared maxine.

"yeah? what's up?" she asks him, letting out a little nervous chuckle. maxine drew patterns on the back of his neck, sending shivers down his spine at her touch.

her eyebrows furrowed when he didn't respond right away. "brady? what's wrong pretty boy?" she puts a hand on his cheek, rubbing her thumb softly on his skin.

"fuck maxine.." he mumbled, face going warm due to her touch. "you drive me crazy."

she swallowed a lump in her throat, his raspy voice making her knees go weak and making her head spin.

"i think it's you driving me crazy." she chuckles, shaking her head. there was a moment of silence before brady built up the courage, he took a deep breath.

"i'm in love with you." he told her quietly.

"brady.." she breathed out, shocked at the sudden confession. her heart was beating so fast and she tried to bite back the smile that wanted to creep onto her face but it was almost impossible.

i mean, come on.

it's brady noon.

"i am." he nodded his head, staring down at her and not breaking eye contact. "i'm in love with you maxine. i'm in love with everything about you. the way your face scrunches up when you're confused. the way the corner of your eyes crinkles when you smile. the way you lean closer to me when you're nervous. everything maxine."

"you think we can make this work?" she asks him, giving him a wide grin.

brady nodded his head desperately, smiling. "i mean, screw our age right? if i were to live a thousand years, i would belong to you for all of them. if we were to live a thousand lives, i would want to make you mine in each one."