𝘷𝘪𝘪. 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘦

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 🌷
𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘦

MAXINE TOOK A deep breath, looking outside her the window of the limo. her mom sat across from her, noticing the usual anxious look on her daughter's face. maxine never did too well with paparazzi's, she got too overwhelmed and always needed to be by her mom or else she'd have a full blown panic attack.

but now that she's older, maxine could handle it a little bit better but still get's a little overwhelmed. jennifer reaches to grab her daughters hand, rubbing her thumb on her soft skin.

"it's okay sweetie, just take deep breaths and if it becomes too much then come find me or your brother." she assured her, giving maxine a soft smile.

"will do." maxine mumbled as they arrive to the premiere. she could already hear yelling outside the sound of lights flickering.

she took a deep breath before the door opened to reveal multiple flashing lights from camera's. maxine displayed a soft smile on her face as she got out of the car with her mom.

"ms. aniston!" multiple people yelled, snapping pictures of them as they ignore the paparazzi and head towards the actual premiere.

isaac trails behind maxine, slightly nervous but he would never admit that. the aniston's arrive into the area where the premiere actually was and looked around.

"maxine! isaac!" xochitl yelled, catching the twins attention. she waved them over to join their group of people. maxine noticed a brunette boy wearing an all black suit.

her breath got caught in her throat at his appearance. he looks even more handsome in person.

isaac wrapped an arm around his sister as they walk towards the big group of teens. xochitl ran towards the two, engulfing them both in a hug.