Chapter 38

We are so close to the end of this book. I would like to whole heartedly thank everyone who stayed here and showed full support to my book. I'll never forget this, my first book and it got so much love. The whole credit goes to you all, who have read this book, voted and commented. I love you all so much!

Zeus's eyes widened as he saw y/n and Noah walking together but this time he wasn't angry, infact he was glad she had returned. He was waiting for her outside her house since an hour, he was worried and regretting whatever he did.

"Baby!" He rushed towards her but before he could hold her, she hid behind Noah, holding his shirt would tightly. Zeus gulped looking at this, his heart ached but he knew he did a huge mistake which he shouldn't have.

"Zeus, don't" Noah warned him, narrowing his eyes and raising his index finger "She is already traumatized by whatever you did and needs rest" Zeus was breathing heavily "Baby..let me atleast... atleast hug you, please?" Y/N didn't look at him, she didn't take a single step towards Zeus and stood partially behind Noah.

Noah place his hand on hers that was holding him from his shirt "She doesn't want to" Zeus sighed "Noah shut up, she has a mouth and can speak for herself, baby, pls, give me a hug" He said softly. Noah placed his arm on her shoulder and whispered "Tell him a no yourself, he might go.." y/n licked her lips and nodded "No...stay away from me...you are terrible and yes...I'm breaking up with you, right here.."

Zeus's face darkened and a twisted expression crossed his face "You think you can break up with me?" He yanked her towards himself and before Noah could do anything, Zeus glared him "I am not gonna hurt her, stay out of our business for a few"

Noah rolled his arms over his chest and spoke "Do whatever you want to, but do it here infront of me. I don't trust you with her" Zeus glared him "Shut up for a second" and then he looked at y/n and cupped her face "Baby...look at me please..."

Y/N couldn't look at him, even if she wanted to. His scary face was still fresh in her brain. He softly caressed her cheeks and whispered "Please my love..." Y/N sighed and looked into his eyes. He smiled and kissed her forehead "I am so sorry baby.. jealousy took over me...I know I don't deserve to be forgiven but I know, i know my love, you believe in giving chances so please give one to me... please? I'll make it up to you and i promise I won't ever hurt you again"

Y/n frowned "You promised the same last time too Zeus.." Zeus nodded "I know baby..I know and I am sorry i couldn't keep it but i promise to never break it again..I promise you, so please...another chance.. please?"

Noah's heart was beating loudly. He didn't want her to give him a second chance. It was evident that he had a crush on her and ofcourse he wouldnt want her to get back with someone like Zeus who has an unhealthy obsession with her and just hurt her.

Y/N looked at Noah with sorry eyes. Noah's hands started to shake as she slowly turned back towards Zeus "Okay...I give you another chance Zeus.." and with that, a little of his heart broke. He wanted to leave, he was hurt but didn't cuz he wanted to ensure her safety. To him, her safety had become his priority.

Zeus smiled brightly and tightly hugged her, kissing her head and cheeks "Thankyou baby, I'll never forget this. I love you so much" She smiled a little "I love you too.." it contained no emotions. She turned towards Noah but he wasn't there. Y/N frowned "Where did Noah go?" Zeus shrugged "Home maybe"

Noah shut the door to his room tightly "Out of all the girls, i had to fall for my brother's girlfriend with a tragic past. Goddamn it.." He yelled and then went to his bed. "Is she blind? Dumb?? Can she not see what he is and he literally just hit her so bad, still she got back with him. Stupid girl"

His eyes fell on the chest freezer "Plus this freezer has turned me into a curious cat. I'm sorry brother but I gotta check this" he quickly stood up and rushed towards Zeus's room which is always locked but surprisingly it wasn't at the moment which made even Noah suprised.

"Damn, he must be really crazy for this girl, forgot to lock his little mysterious room?" He got inside and searched for the keh everywhere but couldn't find it anywhere. "Where can he possibly keep it..?" Noah frowned "Knowing him, definitely somewhere nobody would be suspicious of" Noah smirked "His jeans...his jeans he was wearing earlier.."

His eyes widened as he found a small key just where he thought it would be. Rushing out of the room after fixing everything there, he directly went for the freezer. "Let's see what you are hiding here brother.." Noah smirked and successfully opened the freezer.

A weird stench made him gag "wtf.." and soon, his heart started to race as he saw what was kept in the freezer. "NO...no..no way...oh my.."
He immediately closed the freezer and directly went for his phone, calling the right person he needed to at this time.

"Hello...police.."

TBC