Chapter 02

My eyes widened

My eyes widened. This is the least expected person that I could have imagined at school, nobody but my neighbor. He was glaring the girls infront of him and had his arms crossed on his chest. He was wearing a black tee shirt and black pants with black monster shoes. His body is as hot as beautiful his face is. I didnt realize I was staring at him.

The way his eyes suddenly met mine made me gasp. He rose a brow at me and when I couldnt say anything, rolled his eyes. Alex, Yuki and Emma stared at us along with the other students. My face turned beet red, this was definitely embarrassing. He looked coldly at the girls "Get the fuck away" He stated in his deep voice. Shivers ran down my spine. Students cleared his path and then he again looked at me, scoffing "Dumb bitches" He said in a deep hoarse voice and walked in, bumping people's shoulder on purpose. The fuck is wrong with him. The fact that even after being called bitches by him, the girls were squealing and calling him hot. The fuck.

Alex placed his hand on my shoulder while his eyes pierced the back of the rude one, going inside. "If he looks at you like that again, I am breaking his jaw" I sighed and placed my hand on his "Dont worry, maybe he just dislikes me a lot but we shouldn't care" Alex sighed and placed his arm around my shoulder, pulling me with him towards the hallway, Yuki and Emma following us short after.

Alex was still fumming. "Its alright Alex, calm down, I am fine" He tightened his jaw "You might be but I am not, I have started to dislike him, nobody should look at you like that" He sighed. I placed my arm around his waist "Its okay, chill, its alright, we shouldn't care, we dont even know him properly" Alex licked his lips and nodded "Asshole" He muttered under his breath. I chuckled.

Yuki and Emma took seats a few desks ahead of me and Alex. Alex was sitting on my right and I was on his left, near the window. The maths class was way too hectic and I was beyong tired. Alex was sleeping. I wanted to wake him up but he had asked me not to wake him until the class ends. Yeah, maths and history suck everyone's blood. Next class is history. I dont understand why we need to learn the dates of the events that have occured about centuries ago. Its just utter bullshit according to me.

-

After all the classes were over, Alex was finally awake and feeling fresh. I smiled "You come to school to sleep, i swear, aunty doesnt let you sleep at home?" Alex chuckled "Its just all the classes are boring" He yawned "I dont even know how you manage to get the second rank every year without studying" I said. He rolled his eyes "You jealous?" I snorted "Dude, I am the topper" He nodded and chuckled "Its always like you are 1 and I am 2, this means I will always be with you" He showed me a stupid smile to which I bursted laughing "You are so weird" and he smiled. Yuki and Emma joined us as we made our way out.

I suddenly bumped into someone. The person gasped and so did I cuz my butt hit the floor hard. This chest that I bumped into was hard. "You okay y/n?" My friends asked "Hehe...yeah, I am fine" I hissed while standing up due to the pain. "Cant you see-" Alex stopped abruptly after looking at the guy while speaking. My eyes widened too. Not him again.

"Me?" He asked. Alex gritted his teeth. We knew we were at fault cuz I was the one not looking. "Yes you asshole!" Alex growled. Yuki and Emma enjoying the show. Nothing hotter than two hot guys in a hot argument but I dont want any scene created here at all. I pulled Alex back and looked at the dark haired male "I am sorry, I wasnt looking, we should leave" I said and dragged Alex away from him towards the exit.

A sudden grip on my wrist made me halt and soon I was yanked back. My cheeks turned hot and I blushed to see the dark haired male look at me and just a few centimeters between us. He placed his hand on my cheek "You alright? You fell hard" Yuki and Emma were basically squealing and I could hear Alex scoff but as soon as my eyes met his, I couldnt focus on nothing but him.

"Yeah, I am fine, dont worry" He nodded "I was about to head home, if you want, I can drop you" He asked. No god, this is so hot. Alex pulled my wrist and I bumped into him "She can go herself, she has properly functioning legs!" Alex growled. The dark haired boy scoffed "Why are you angry pup? Dont worry, I aint stealing her from you" He rose a brow "What was your name again, Ms Neighbor?"

Dont forget to vote! <3