chapter 20 ✿

ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ [ 𝟷𝟾+ ]
I do not encourage any part of the chapter. Please skip reading the chapter if you are uncomfortable as mature scenes are included.
____________________________________

𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

     My butterfly tastes like fucking heaven. She's soo sweet. She tried to push me but I didn't budge.

I sucked her clit. I began to lick her pussy from her entrance to clit. She began to cry and tried to push me away.

She doesn't know anything about sex or intimacy. So everything is new for her. Though I myself am a virgin. I know how sex works.

              I circled her clit and sucked her. She squirmed under me and soft moans left her. I entered my tongue inside her hole and began to move in and out. She tried to pull me away by pulling my hair. But she wasn't able to succeed.I tongue fucked her.

She was sobbing at this rate. "𝘔.. 𝘔𝘢𝘢𝘯. 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥. 𝘗..𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱. " I felt myself in heaven hearing her moaning my name. Though she may have unknowingly called me by my nickname because of the overwhelming sensation, I am a selfish bastard to feel happy.

I quickened my pace and she blessed me with her sweet cum. I rode her out throughout her orgasm.

               I licked her clean and again hovered above her. I wiped my lower lip with my thumb which was glistening with her arousal. I gazed at her.

She looked tired and vulnerable.And her crying didn't stop. I can see she wants to get away from me through her eyes but because of fear she is staying still. I removed my shirt looking at her. Now I am only in my pants.

Seeing me removing my shirt. She panicked and again began to struggle even in her tired state. I let out a sigh. She still didn't let go of her brattiness. I will fuck the brat out of her.

I will make her soo helpless that her only option will be giving into me. Though I want to fuck her now I will keep that for another day. But now I have to make her brattiness go away.

I pinned her hands above her head. She tried to get out of my grip but I only tightened it more. She whimpered. New set of tears made their way out of her eyes.

"𝙎𝙨𝙝𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮. 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨. 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜. " I spoke wiping her tears away.

"𝘐 𝘥-𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘠-𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯-𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘮-𝘮𝘺 𝘱-𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣-𝘣𝘢𝘥. 𝘠-𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘮-𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱-𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵" Saying this she sobbed more.

"𝙎𝙨𝙝𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤. 𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚" Saying this I rubbed her clit slowly.

She began to squirm around and struggle. I pinned her to the bed and entered my middle finger inside.

She screamed loudly at the sudden intrusion . She is already exhausted from the previous orgasm and now due to the pain she became restless.

Her nails dug into my shoulders as she tried to push me away but I didn't budge. Her loud wails could be heard all over the room.

She was sobbing badly. I attached my lips to her and began to kiss her to distract the pain.

I began to move my finger in her cunt slowly. I added another finger. She again screamed because of the pain but it was muffled by my kissing.

I took it as an opportunity and entered my tongue inside her mouth and began to move my two fingers inside her slowly.

By now she was a crying mess. She tried to struggle but she was unable to do anything. I increased the pace of my fingers and and new set of tears streamed down her face.

I found her g-spot and thrusted my fingers there. And she came on my fingers with a loud scream as I detached my lips from her.

Her eyes drooped and they closed from exhaustion. I slowly took my fingers out of her little cunt. I sucked my fingers clean and looked at her face.

My face softened seeing her tired and teary face. Her face expressed innocence. I pecked her forehead and made my way into the washroom to run a bath for her.

She woke up in the middle of her bathing session. But she was still drowsy. She whimpered looking around . I calmed her down and whispered sweet nothing's to her. Surprisingly she calmed down but I doubt it's because she was still in a sleepy state.

After sometime I bathed her and made her wear a nightgown. I changed the sheets and layed her gently on the bed.

I too layed beside her and hugged her to my bare chest. She snuggled into my chest in her sleep. She looked so adorable. I inhaled her sweet fragrance. I felt peaceful.I pecked her forehead and slowly drifted into sleep securing her safely in my arms.

______________________________________
I don't know how to properly write a mature scene but tried. It's my first time writing so please ignore the mistakes. Enjoy reading and pls vote and comment.