chapter 4

𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                       When I looked into her eyes I was simply mesmerized. She's an angel. She's so cute. I can't believe such an angel like her exists.

Till now I have everything I ever wanted. My parents would provide me with the reasonable things I've asked for. But I used to feel empty. But now I've seen her, it feels as if the void in me is filled. I've always been a different child compared to my peers. I was concluded to be a mature and intelligent child disregarding my age. My parents were worried at start and consulted a doctor.

                  But I came out as a child with rare qualities. The doctor told it happens to be a rare case and one in 100 children happens to have these symptoms. My parents were told not to worry too much and it's normal.

I am now gazing at the angel in front of me. When she looked at me with those doe brown eyes I was awestruck. I simply want to hold her and hide her away from this world so that only I could admire her. I want her. I will make her my queen. I will make her mine. Now that I've decided I will not back down.

The chain of my thoughts broke the moment this little angel in front of me made grabby hands. I gave her my hand. She tightly gripped my index finger. My heart began to beat faster.

         She was looking at me curiously. At our staring broke when her parents came. She left my hand and made a cute pout and grabby hands towards her father.i reluctantly left her.her father picked her up and made her giggle.

Now it was time for us to leave. But I don't want to go back without her. I want to take her with me but I can't. I will take her with me when she grows up. I have to wait until then I can't take her. We bid our farewell and went home. On the way back home my parents talked about how cute my angel looked.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

The devil has seen his angel today. Her family swore to protect her. But only if they knew they themselves has invited the devil's family. The devil has set his eyes on the angel. Will her brothers be able to save her or the devil will set his clutches on the poor little angel. The destiny has already written their fate. No can change their fate. Let's see if our little angel can save herself from the devil or the devil will trap her before she can even try.

______________________________________
Hey guys here's the 4th chapter enjoy reading pls vote and comment. This chapter is short but I will make sure the next one is longer.