chapter 14

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫
                                Today aarohi is leaving for London . The past few days have been chaotic as she had to prepare many things. Today she is boarding her flight.

                              Aarohi tried to forget the incident happened on her birthday. And her getting prepared to go to London has successfully occupied her mind fully.

                                 Her family doesn't want to send her but still it was her only request till now so they are complying.

                                    It has been decided that aarohi will visit them in her holidays. Aarohi too is planning for early graduation that means she wants to be graduated in 2 years at the age of 20.but she didn't tell anyone about this yet as she wants to surprise them when the time comes.

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
                                  It was evening time when aarohi's flight departures. Now the raichand family is at airport to drop their princess. Everyone is telling her safety precautions and hugging her.

                        It was now time to board the flight but ansh was not ready to leave his bui. Aarohi too was crying along with him but tried to console him.

                      She promised to visit him frequently and kissed his forehead. Ansh kissed her cheek and agreed. They bid goodbyes.

                                  Aarohi is now in the flight. The flight departured just few minutes back. She's feeling sad but she too wants to achieve her goal like others.

                         Reyansh already arranged everything for aarohi in London and also kept a group of bodyguards for her protection and help. Perks of being a billionaire you know.

𝘼𝙩 𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣
                               Aarohi's flight landed. She got out of the airport. Few bodyguards were already waiting for her. She identified them as her brother already showed her the pics of bodyguards she will meet.

                                  They took her to her penthouse. The penthouse was a luxurious one as it's one of the famous building in London. Reyansh bought the penthouse.

                                     The bodyguards stay a floor below her in case anything happens. Aarohi went into a room in the penthouse and kept her things. She took a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes. As she was too tired because of the journey she went into sleep quickly the moment she laid on the bed.

                               In the same country abhimaan was in his penthouse in his luxurious building. He owns it and not only that he owns many things in London and the one aarohi is staying is his too. The one abhimaan was in is the private building that he doesn't just let anyone to come in.

                                 Abhimaan too arrived in London before aarohi. He had to be early as he can't let his plan to go in vain. His brothers rudra and atharva know about his plan and support him in making aarohi his.

                    His brothers want abhimaan to be happy so they don't care about anything and they genuinely wish for such an angel to be their bhabhi.

                         They are managing
Everything in India and helping him so that abhimaan can move forward in his plan.

                                    Abhimaan was in front of the big glass mirror looking at the city. He was in a white shirt and black trousers.

                            Just then luca came and informed him about the arrival of aarohi and reported everything that happened.

                   Abhimaan just hummed and told luca to get ready as he is going to start his plan. Luca agreed and went from there

                         On oneside the angel is sleeping peacefully but on the other side the devil is planning dangerously. He is planning to make her his in everyway. 

                While she was in peace. Hell is going to break loose the moment the devil clutches her. The devil is going to show no mercy. Will the angel be able to bear his deranged ways or will she break.

               Either way he is going to mould her to his desire. The wait is over now the chase has begun. The only thing the angel can do is run. The moment she stops she will be caught and caged. Let's see who will win.

______________________________________pls vote and comment. Enjoy reading.