chapter 5

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                  In a beautiful room a girl was sleeping peacefully on the bed. The sun rays were peaking from the window and are falling on her face. She cutely scrunched up her nose and covered her head with the duvet.

                   Just then 2 people entered the room. The small boy jumped on the bed and pulled her duvet. He was none other than ekansh. Ekansh began to shower kisses all over Aarohi's face. Feeling ticklish aarohi woke up while giggling. She hugged ekansh and began to tickle him. They both were giggling. Then reyansh stopped them and asked "𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 8 𝘢.𝘮. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘵 9." Aarohi replied "𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸." Aarohi smiled at her brother and got up from the bed.

                   Giving ekansh to her brother she went to washroom to get ready. Reyansh and ekansh left her room and went to living room where the others are present.

In all these 17 years aarohi grew up to a beautiful innocent girl.she is soo sensitive and very naive.She is soo kind that she even forgives the ones who hurt her. She is very smart when it comes to studies.

                    She is now in her 2nd year of junior college. She loves her family so much especially her ansh. Reyansh and siri got married 3 years back and now they have a son who is 3 years old. Aarohi was the one who named ekansh on his naming ceremony. ansh and aarohi share a special bond. The family adore them so much.everyone in family loves aarohi so much and are overprotective of her as she is the only girl in the family.

            Her family is worried regarding her innocence, they are scared thinking someone might take advantage of her innocence. This is the reason her brothers became overprotective and they have become very cold to outsiders and created a special aura around them. Everyone fear the raichand brothers.

                 But a earthquake comes if someone tries to approach their sister. During these years whenever Aarohi fell sick it was very difficult for her to recover and her family were worried about her. So her family takes great measures regarding her health.

                 Aarohi wore a white kurta and red palazzo phant with a white dupatta. She applied kajal and kept a bindi . She wore jumkhas and combed her hair and went out of her room with her college bag.

               Hearing footsteps the raichand family looked towards the staircase. They were awestruck at their princess's beauty radiating her innocence. Aarohi reached near them and greeted them good morning, they too greeted her back and her maa kept a small dot of kajal behind Aarohi's ear to to drive away evil eyes. They went to the dining table for breakfast. They took their usual seats.

                  Aarohi is seated between reyansh and arjun. Aarohi spoke"𝘮𝘢𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺? "Seeing her curiosity her family smiled at her. Her choti maa spoke " 𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘈𝘳𝘶'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦 "listening this a cute smile graced aarohi's face and she beamed with happiness. Aarohi spoke" 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘢. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵"her family smiled at her innocence, she is very happy just for getting her favorite breakfast though she's rich but girls her age are very spoiled and are having bad behaviour.

             Arshad spoke "𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴? 𝘐𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 , 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. " Aarohi smiled at him and spoke "𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘢. 𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘶, 𝘳𝘢𝘫 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘢𝘯.𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘶𝘴. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘺. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 a𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘢? 𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦? "

                 Arshad smiled at her innocence and spoke" 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘈𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘈𝘳𝘶 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶. "Aarohi pouted but cutely nodded.Arjun ruffled her hair seeing her cuteness. Aarohi giggled at him. They completed their breakfast. Aarohi kissed everyone's cheeks and bid goodbye and went with her brother's to her college.

They soon reached her college. Aarohi got down from the car. Her brother's passed her bag to her. She kissed their cheeks and bid goodbye. They too bid goodbye. Aarohi went inside .Her brother's saw her going into the college and went in their respective cars to their company.

Seeing her enter into the college many people stared at her. Some with lust, some with love, some with jealousy, some with adoration. She reached where her friends are hugged them. They greeted each other. Then the bell rang and raj, vivaan, aarohi went together as they are in same class as they took MPC and ashu went in another direction as she took BIPC.

Time passed and now it was lunch time. The bell rang and students began to move out of the class . Aarohi, raj, vivaan too took their bags and went to canteen. They met ashu there. And they were about to open their lunch boxes. But............

______________________________________
Enjoy the 5th chapter and pls vote and comment.

𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨
𝙍𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 :28
𝘼𝙧𝙟𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙖:27
𝘼𝙣𝙞𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙧𝙖:26
𝙔𝙪𝙜, 𝙮𝙖𝙜𝙮𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙖:25
𝘿𝙞𝙩𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞:21
𝙍𝙤𝙝𝙖𝙣:20
𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞:17