○ 25 ○

Taehyung was driving the car. Eventhough he was trying to stay calm but it wasn't helping at all. While driving towards his gang house he  called jimin.

-on call-

Jimin: tae? What happened?

Tae: jimin don't say anything just listen.

Jimin: fine. What's the matter?

Tae: jimina jungwon's men are going to attack our gang house. Jungkook is all alone there.

Jimin: but tae our guards are there to protect him.

Tae: no jimin don't take it simply. I think they are more in number and strength wise our guards are not enough.

Jimin: tae why are you panicking? Me and Yoongi hyung are on the way to gang house nothing will happen besides jungkook is strong enough to fight so don't worry.

Tae: JIMIN WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND!! IT ISN'T A SILLY PROBLEM THEY ARE TRYING TO TOUCH MY KOOK IN WRONG WAY!

jimin and yoongi thought for a while and suddenly realisation hit them. Yoongi took the phone from jimin's hand and continued to talk.

Yoongi: tae calm down, nothing will happen we are near our ganghouse and will reach within 5 minutes.

Tae: h-hyung i'm scared.... he can fight b-but their intension is not to fight him, they are trying to harm him in a wrong way. I c-can't..... I c-can't afford to see him any more broken hyung... my jungkookie don't deserve this p-please .....please save him.

With cracking voice taehyung said. Yoongi knew that taehyung was panicking and he tried to calm the other.

Yoongi: taehyung trust me I will save him. Your jungkookie will be safe. Now tell me were you are?

Tae: i'm on my way to gang house hyung.

Yoongi: fine don't hang up the call.

☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook was tiered of crying. He sat on the corner of the room.

-Jungkook pov-

Are you safe eomma? I'm scared..... the time to save you is already finished. I wish nothing bad happened to you.

Jungkook rested his head of his knees and closed his eyes. Everything was silent but suddenly gun shots and screams were heard from outside. A frown appeared in jungkook's face. Soon the door of the tourcher room was opened. Jungkook stood up expecting taehyung but he saw Jay, jungwon's right hand and some guards of his father.

Jay: didn't expect us right?

Jay opened the door widely and invited all the guards inside.

Kook: why are you here?

Jungkook asked without moving an inch from the corner of the room. Jay drag a chair and sat down facing jungkook.

Jay: well your boyfriend invited us here.

Kook: taehyungie hyung?

Jay: yes.

Kook: you are lieing. If you were invited here then why did you killed all of his guards who were standing outside this gang house?

Jay: because they were blocking my way. Taehyung invited us but he is dealing with something else now so forgot to Inform his guards.

Kook: what do you want? Why did he invited you here?

Jay stood up from the chair and slowly started to walk towards jungkook.