○ 3 ○

☆☆☆☆

It was a dark room and a small yellow lamp was spreading a little light around the room.in the center of the room a man was tied to the chair, no one can even recognize him as his face was bruised badly and his body was completely injured he was covered in his own blood.yoongi was standing on the corner of the room leaning towards the wall and jhope was sitting on a chair

Jhope: were is he?

Jhope asked impatiently before yoongi could answer the door of the dark room burst opened.

Yoongi : there he is.

Jhope: you are late joon. ( sighes )

Joon: i'm sorry something came between. So did he answer our questions?

Yoongi: well what do you think? ( he said while looking at the man tied on chair)

Namjoon looked at the man who was been tied in the chair

Joon: looking at his condition, I think you got something which is useful ( smirks )

There was an uncomfortable silence between them, jhope walked closer to namjoon and said

Jhope: it's jeon who did this all joon.

Namjoon's eyes widen in horror after hearing this. His look diverted to yoongi to confirm what he heard is true.

Joon: jeon jung won?

Yoongi: yes, it's him.

Joon: don't make me mad yoongi, are you insane.... JEON JUNGWON IS LONG DEAD!

jhope sighed hearing namjoon shouting, he placed his hand on Joon's shoulder

Jhope: did we get his dead body joon?

Joon: no. ( he looked at jhope with a shocked face )

Jhope: so that's it. We tried to kill him but he jumped into the canal, we tried to find his body but we didn't get it so we assumed that he is dead...

Joon: so you are telling me that jung won tried to kill taehyung using this man ( pointing towards the man who was tied to the chair)

Yoongi: yes.

Finally namjoon sat on the chair near him and held his hair in frustration.

Joon: aaarh! Why is all this shit happening again ( frustrated)

Yoongi: calm down joon.

Namjoon looked at yoongi with worried face.

Joon: how can i Clam down yoongi. Jeon jungwon is out there, you clearly know what he is capable of. I'm not scared of him but our situation is not good, jungkook is not with taehyung what if jungwon try to hurt kook?

Yoongi walked towards joon he knelt down in front of him and held both of his hand together.

Yoongi: trust us joon. We are with kook, Me, hobi and jimin,we will take care of him. No one will lay their hands on him we promise that.

Namjoon looked at yoongi and jhope, both of them gave a assuring smile to joon. He then stood up from the chair.

Jhope: fine ,now let's go home.

Yoongi: yeh lets leave our chim must be worried about us.

Namjoon looked at the man who was tied in the Chair

Joon: what about him?

Yoongi: our men will kill and dispose his body.

Namjoon stood there is confusion

Joon: kill him?

Jhope: ooh come on joon, he is useless we got what we need from him so we don't need him anymore.

Joon: fine then let's go.

☆☆☆

Jimin was cooking dinner suddenly he felt two hands around his waist.

Hobi: are you cooking dinner baby? ( hobi placed a soft kiss on his nape )

Jimin: yes. can't you see it ,i'm cooking.

Yoongi: ooh someone is not in a good mood hobi ( smiling softly)

Jimin turned around and saw yoongi sitting on the kitchen counter.

Jimin: yaah I was worried about you both, can't you atleast message me that you both will be late? ( angry pout )

Yoongi pulled jimin's hand and wrapped his hands around his waist he placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

Jimin: leave me idiot.

Jimin pushed him and walked towards the couch and sat there. Hobi and yoongi followed him and sat on both side on him

Jimin: why are you both following me?

Yoongi: i'm are sorry baby ( he pouted )

Hobi: me too ( pout )

Jimin sighed heavily

Jimin: ok f-fine now come lets eat dinner.

Hobi & yoongi: thanks baby..

They both hugged him tightly.

Jimin: aah you both idiots leave me let me call kook for dinner.

Yoongi: ok then call kook let's have our dinner.

Jimin called kook and then all four of then gathered around the dinning table for dinner. They were eating their food silently until jungkook asked something..

Kook: hyung did the man said anything?

Yoongi and hobi looked at eachother in confusion

Yoongi: which man kook?

Kook: today at office I heard joon hyung talking about the man who tried to kill tae by that accident. Did that man tell anything like who send him or something else.

Yoongi and hobi panicked after hearing this.

Hobi: h-he didn't said anythin-

Yoongi didn't let hobi complete it. He held hobi's hand to stop it

Yoongi: there is no need to lie hobi.

Jimin and jungkook looked at them in confusion

Jimin: lying?

Yoongi: yes it's a lie. We got the person who is behind all these.

Hobi: hyung wait no. ( he tried stop yoongi but yoongi assured him )

Yoongi: hobi hiding this from kook is the most dangerous thing. He should know this then he can be alert all the time. And now he is also tae's personal secretary so atleast he should know this.

Kook: you are scaring me hyung. ( he said with frown on his forehead which showed his nervousness)

Yoongi took a deep breath before talking further.

Yoongi: jeon jung won is back kook.

Jimin's eyes wide open after hearing this. Jungkook looked at yoongi with pure shock.

Kook: dad?

Yoongi: yes, your dad he is the one behind tae's accident. You should be more careful as tae lost his memory maybe he don't remember you but jeon jungwon is still present in his memory, as his rival. So be careful kook.

( Kook's pov )

No! This isn't real, he can't come back...
He is dead, how is this possible. How did my life turned back into hell again.

-TO BE CONTINUED......