○ 17 ○

Taehyung and jungkook reached at Kim's mansion. Taehyung walked inside followed by a cute little bunny who was so nervous he stopped on his track and looked at taehyung who was walking before him with a pout. Taehyung looked back and found jungkook standing there with a pout.

Tae: what happened little bunny?

Taehyung asked while smiling when he saw the adorable pout on kook's face.

Kook: i'm nervous, am I looking good?

Taehyung walked towards jungkook and held his hand softly and dragged him inside.

Tae: you always look pretty and stop being nervous my parents ain't gonna kill you.

Kook: aah Mr kim stop dragging.

Tae: stop calling me Mr Kim call me tae or hyung.

Kook: fine hyungiee now stop dragging me.

Taehyung stopped dragging him but they were already inside the mansion.

Tae: that sounds cute. So now onwards i'm your hyungiee.

Kook: then how about taehyungie hyungie hyung?

Tae: that sounds adorable.

Taehyung admiring jungkook was who was smiling while showing his bunny teeth

??: can you guys see us?

Jungkook and taehyung flinched when they heard the sound. They saw jin standing there with Mrs kim, jungkook slowly hide behind taehyung with a nervous smile.

Jin: so this is jungkook.

Taehyung pulled jungkook forward who was hiding behind him and jungkook bowed in front of them respectfully.

Kook: i'm jeon jungkook Mr Kim's personal secretary.

Tae: wait, a few seconds before I told you to not call me Mr Kim.

Jungkook looked back at taehyung and smiled nervously.

Kook: I-i'm sorry h-hyungiee.

Jin and mrs kim cooed at the cute bunny who was apologizing at taehyung nervously.

Mrs kim: you don't need to say sorry to that idiot son and don't be nervous.

Jin: yeah just like your hyungiee we are also friendly.

Jungkook smiled at them.

Jin: i'm kim seokjin taehyung's brother-in-law you can call me jin hyung and this is taehyung's mother kim jihoo.

Mrs kim: you can call me eomma.

Mrs kim said with a warm smile jungkook smiled back at them.

Kook: nice to meet you hyung and eomma.

Tae: eomma were is appa and joon hyung?

Jin:  in kitchen.

Tae: for what? To burn the kitchen?

Mrs kim: no way we will not let them cook, we cooked the food and they are arranging the table so come let's have dinner.

Taehyung held jungkook's hand and walked behind his eomma towards the dinning table. Namjoon and mr kim were arranging the table.

Joon: hey jungkook come take a seat.

Jungkook nervously smiled and held Taehyung's hand tightly. Taehyung understood that jungkook is nervous he looked at jungkook and gave a assuring smile.