○ 20 ○

Jeon jungwon was seriously talking with one of his partner about a deal but suddenly the door of the meeting room was opened. Jungwon stopped talking and looked at the doorway, he saw Jay standing there with a smirk.

Jay: Mr Jeon i want to inform you something important.

Jungwon sighed and looked at Jay.

Jungwon: let's talk about it later Jay.

Jungwon said and continued talking with his partner.

Jay: But it's important.

Jungwon looked at Jay with anger.

Jungwon: I SAID LATER.

Jay: but it's about kim v!

Jungwon's eyes widen when he heard the name. He looked back at his partner.

Jungwon: i'm sorry Mr. Marco. There is something more important that I have to do can we talk about this deal later?

Marco: ofcource Mr jeon taking down that so called mafia king is our first priority.

Jungwon smirked at his words.

Jungwon: that day is not too far.

They both shake their hands and Marco left from the gang house. Jay came inside and sat opposite to jungwon.

Jungwon: say what good news you have got?

Jay: We got kim v's real identity.

Jungwon's eyes widen in shock a creepy smile appeared in his face.

Jungwon: who?

Jay: kim Taehyung ceo of Kim's corporation.

Jungwon: he is kim v? So he was not kim v's partner or friend but he is himself was kim v..

Jay: yes, and there is something more interesting.

Jungwon: what's it?

Jay: your son is in love with kim v. Last night he slept with him and kim taehyung himself told him that he is mafia king kim v.

Jungwon laughed like a maniac.

Jungwon: that means our job had became more easy because we know the weakness of kim v.

Jay: what are we going to do now?

Jungwon: first send our men to attack their warehouse and Kim's mansion at same time.

Jay: Kim's mansion?

Jungwon: yes, let kim taehyung know that someone know about his identity. Now lets go and meet my sweet son who made the mafia king fall for him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook and yeona was peacefully talking with eachother suddenly the main door of the house opened and jungwon along with his gang members entered inside. Jungkook looked at them with a frown, he hide his mother behind him.

Jungwon: how are you doing my dear son?

Kook: why are you here? I told you already that I will inform you if i get anything useful.

Jungwon laughed like a maniac hearing jungkook's words.

Jungwon: really jungkook? You didn't get any information about kim v?

Kook: no I didn't?

Jungwon: really? But I got something useful.

Jungkook looked at him nervously.

Kook: what did you find?

Jungwon walked towards kook and looked at him with a smirk.

Jungwon: you slept with the mafia king didn't you ? Was he good ?

Jungkook looked at him with shocked face his heart beat increased with an unknown fear building inside him.

Kook: w-what a-re you talking ab-about?

Jungwon: nah my little bunny you are shuttering so badly don't worry I won't tell anyone that kim taehyung is kim v.

Tears started to flow jungkook's eyes without any control he fall on his knees and held jungwon's feet. He sobbed and shook his head in fear.

Kook: please I beg you please don't hurt him.

Yeona helplessly looked at his son's miserable condition. She didn't moved from her place. she was watching her own son's life getting destroyed and she had no energy nor strength to go against jungwon.

Jungwon: why are you crying? He is a mafia king, he can protect himself but what will his family do?

Jungkook stopped crying he looked at jungwon with shocked face.

Kook: what do you mean? What did you do to his family?

Jungwon: nothing I just sent my men to attack Kim's mansion.

Jungwon bend down and held jungkook's chin and made him look at him.

jungwon: what's your relationship with kim taehyung are you his toy or do he love you?

Kook: I love him.

Jungwon laughed and pushed jungkook to the ground.

Jungwon: did you hear that yeona your son is in love.

Yeona: jungwon please let him live his life peacefully.

Jungwon looked at yeona who was looking at him without any emotions.

Jungwon: fine.

Jungwon sat on a chair which was near to him and looked at jungkook.

Jungwon: let's forget the deal we made earlier. You don't need to kill Kim v.

Jungkook looked at jungwon nervously. He knew something bad was going to happen.

Jungwon: let's make another deal. Jungkook you have to choose between your mother and taehyung. If you choose your mother forget about taehyung and his family because they will die but if you choose taehyung your mother will die.

Jungkook felt chills running through his body. He need to choose between his mother and taehyung. He looked at the floor helplessly with Tears flowing uncontrollably.

Jungwon: take the decision fastly before anyone of the Kim's fall dead.

Yeona walked towards jungkook. She knelt down and hugged him. Jungkook tightly hugged her and cried out loud.

Yeona: shh don't cry my little bunny.

Kook: what will I do eomma? How will i save them?

Yeona: you have done enough to save me jungkook, now it's time for you to think about yourself and your own family. Choose him, save his family kook.

Kook: eomma what are you saying? I won't leave you.

Saying this jungkook tightened the hug yeona pulled him forcefully out from the hug and cupped his face.

Yeona: aish bunny stop crying and think, even if you choose me I won't be happy the ony thing i want is your happiness so choose him and save his family.

Jungwon: make a decision jungkook you don't have a whole day.

Jungkook looked at jungwon and then looked back at his mother. Yeona smiled at him.

                           TO BE CONTINUED...