𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

@carsynnn

"Ooh, pink! I love that color on you!" Shae complimented her little sister causing Carsyn to smile

"Thank youuu, I'm glad I'm finally trying something new," Carsyn replied as she drove to her studio.

"Are you coming to mom and dad's for christmas?" Shae asked curiously causing Carsyn to sigh.

"I think so, but I don't know yet, You know I had that huge argument with Dad and Mommy has been trying to apologize for him but I know he doesn't mean it, he would've said it himself," Carsyn said with a shrug.

Her relationship with her parents was rough.

Growing up, she felt like her parents were more devoted to running the church than their children, especially her dad, who was the pastor.

She barely talked to them, and when she did she was getting fussed at for doing things that normal kids do.

"True, maybe he just wants to say it in person though, you never know,"

"I guess, but if I do go then I'll probably bring Asaad with me," Carsyn said as she parked, she didn't miss the rolling of Shae's eyes.

"Why you keep doing that?" Carsyn asked with her face scrunched up, reaching to her backseat to grab her duffle bag.

"Cause I don't like him, he's weird," Shae said with a shrug causing Carsyn to jerk her head back.

"How? You literally don't have a reason to not like him,  that's weird,"

"He's rude as fuck Carsyn, he's too old for you, and plus he's a known murderer, I don't know what you see in him," Shae listed off causing Carsyn to suck her teeth.

"He's literally never disrespected you, plus I'm grown as hell Shae! I can choose whoever I wanna talk to and If I wanna talk to someone that's older me then I can, and you're literally talking to a criminal so don't get me started on that," Carsyn replied.

"Dude, he literally cussed me out for checking on you last week! He's disrespectful as fuck," She threw in causing Carsyn to furrow her eyebrows, she knew nothing about that.

"See, he didn't even tell you about that! He doesn't even tell you simple shit, how are you gonna trust him Carsyn," Shae questioned, Carsyn just remained silent.

"I'm not trying to be weird or anything, I'm just trying to look out for you cece! Don't take it the wrong way, but I truly don't think that he's right for you," Shae finished.

"...I'm gonna call you later Shae, bye," Carsyn mumbled before ending the call.

She truly didn't know what to think, she definitely wasn't going to jump to conclusions and blow up on Assad because that didn't sound like something he would do without reasoning, but she would always defend her sister.