✰III: Cowboy✰

Sam

knock knock mutherfuck, its me mr. clusterfuck.

Yall remember those boys i was talkin bout? Yeah, we're all friends now. Theyre pretty cool, i guess. Mostly a distraction for this camp.

But, even though I have friends, (not including Salem), I still feel weird, like, as lonely as crackers supermodels eat. I sound so fucking emo. Whats next, i complain about my life and slit my wrists and stand in the rain with my hood on?

Fuck, a little off topic there.

Anyway, so far Salem hasnt been making life any better. Whenever i try to go somehwere, shes somehow there. And whenever I see her, her friends whisper something around their little clump of autism. Not to mention some of their girls hang out with the niggas i hang out with, and they start believing that shit too.

Youre welcome for the catchup, by the way.

Anyway,

narrator pov

Sam plugged in his headphones, done with his friend's shit. He was so ready for this activity to be over and be able to just go home and sleep. He closed his eyes, then felt a tap on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and saw the person he wished he didnt have to.

"Uhh, you good? You look.." Salem said, pausing her sentence. "I look what?" Sam questioned, getting defensive. "Very serious." She chuckled, sitting next to him. He rolled his eyes and looked forward. "Wanna go bike?" She said, looking over to him with that welcoming smile she always had.

"Read my mind, girl." Samuel said, finally cracking a smile instesd of putting on his tuff guy act. Salem smiled back, knowing she could get some kind of niceness out of him. They walked together to where their bikes were parked. They biked down the dirt bath, passing by many couples. Sam rolled his eyes at the sight as Salem cheesed at the thought of love. She looked over at him with that dumb look which caused him to smile. "Shut up." He said, looking foward.

"Uh so, whats been up with you? Havent seen you in a bit." She said, slowing down.

Sam shrugged as a response, causing Salem to dramatically sigh. "Cmonnn! Tell me. Its really not that hard to spit it out." She said with an eyeroll.

"Uhh, i don't fucking know. Damn. Can you just shut up and bike?" Sam said, leaving no room for more conversation as he biked faster.

"Man, fuck you Samuel." She scoffee, staring out at the sunset.

"Yeah, i bet you want to." Samuel laughed.

SHORT BC I GOT LAYZZ

btw sorry for no update! lifes been a bitch tuh me lately, and ive been havin some problems :(.. ill be back soon!

i also suck at writing again now? ill get better soon enough 😜

bye bye