Intro I; Samuel

Narrator's POV.

He groaned in the car as they rode down the road. He stared out the window.

"Aye. It's your fucking fault we're moving, Samuel. Don't even give me attitude right now, young man. You're so fucking lucky I don't get out the car and beat your fucking ass." His mother said, clearly pissed.

"Aight, mama. My bad." He sighed lightly as he stared out the window. His sister chuckled lightly. "Shut the fuck up." Samuel mouthed toward his sister. His sister grew a wide smirk. "Mom! Samuel's-" Samuel quickly shut her up by throwing her some of his candy.

He fidgeted with his white shirt as the car grew awkwardly silent. He sighed, staring out the window.

"..Where are we going again?" He asked, turning his attention to his mother. "We're going to a place called Camp Flog Gnaw." His mother said, staring out at the empty road, continuing to go straight. "Samuel, did you take your pills?"

Samuel's POV.

I wanted to punch the fucking roof of the car. I hate it when she asks that stupid fucking question. I refused the fact I had that gay ass disorder. "Yes." I said quietly, but loud enough to hear, avoiding her cold ass gaze in the mirror. I did actually take my pills today, surprisingly. Only because my little fag of a sister was watching.

"Good." She said, lessening her grip on the steering wheel. I have always been super afraid of my mother. I mean, who isn't afraid of their mom? She packs a punch. Fast, too. People underestimate her because she's so small. Dumb decision.

"This some faggot shit, mom. I don't wanna go to this stupid 'sleep away' camp." My mom tightened her grip on the steering wheel, her knuckles turning white. "Watch your language in my car, boy, or so help me ill-" "Okay! okay. My bad." I groaned.

She breathed in, cooling down her nerves. She adjusted her mirror towards me. "So.. you're gonna have a therapist there. His name is Dr. TC." I rolled my eyes. A fucking shrink? This is becoming too much. I feel so babied.

"Kay." I said, staring down at my green Converse. God, if those fucking kids just left me alone I wouldnt even hav- "Hey, Samuel?" My mother interrupted my thoughts. "Promise me you'll make some buddies? You need friends, babe." My mother sighed. I know she wants the best for me.

"I will."

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

AN: This was pretty fun to write ig, but it's short as hell. I just wanted to introduce the character, yk? He's personality, how he thinks.. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I hope u like the next chap :) -liz