✭I: Camp flog gnaw✭

Sam

I was barely listening to her, only hearing the 'important' parts. Her voice was really smooth and pretty.. like, not that I like her or anything. I'm just saying. Whatever. Ignore that.

I spotted a group of boys my age. Salem rolled her eyes and sighed. "Andddd those are the annoying kids. They're so weird." She groaned loudly as they walked up.

"Yo, Salem, who's this?" One spoke up, smiling and looking me up and down. "S-" Salem started. I interrupted her. I don't need her to answer for me. I'm not a child. "Sam. And you are?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Names taco." He chuckled. What the fuck type of name is taco? "Well, my real name is Travis.

Travis? How the FUCK do you get taco from Travis. Whatever. "Kay. Cool." I smirked at him slightly.

Salem's POV.

"OOOKAY! Cool! You know one of them. Now c'mon. I still have so much to show you." I interrupted them, smiling. They all looked at me, confused and slightly annoyed. I looked at sam and he gave me the most dirty ass look. Dude. I just didn't want to deal with the boy's annoying bitching today. Oh my fucking god, I could punch him in his throat. I kept my smile on, knowing damn well I was THIS. CLOSE. to beating someone's ass right now.

(sk cute)

We walked away and the boys waved at sam. I sighed. "Okay. So, you came just in time for the carnival here at Flog gnaw." I was so fucking excited for this carnival and no one could ruin that. Unless..

"Cool. Are there rides?" He replied, raising his eyebrows. I nodded. "Yeah. There are gonna be some crazy ones this year." I smiled. I'm so excited. I know I keep repeating that but, AGGHH!!

"Cool, cool." He nodded, looking around. "Uh, there a Farris wheel?" He replied, looking at me. "Mhm. Of course." I replied. One question was gnawing at my brain, though. Why was he at Flog gnaw? I couldn't ask him, though. We barely know each other and that's WAYYY too personal. Whatevs. Maybe we can bond some other way other than trauma bonding?(AN: PLS I DIDNG MEAN TO MAKE A PUN IM GONNA CRY)

I kept babbling on, and he.. listened? Why? Whatever. Not my concern right now. All I care about is that he's listening instead of being a complete bitch.

Sam's POV.

I mostly spaced out while Salem was babbling. She seemed excited. Didn't want to.. you know, ruin it. It was whatever, I guess. I was only listening about the carnival. The way she hyped it up, it made it seem fun. She wouldn't stop talking. Not. Once. I'm concerned. Has she even breathed?

"Hello? Sam? Are you listening?" Salem looked up at me. Shit. She caught on. "Uhhhh.. Yeah."

"No you're not. You're lying." How was she so good at telling? "Yes I was." She crossed her arms and stared me down. "The the fuck you're not. Then what did I say last?"

Ugh. Shitttttuh.

"Uhhhhhh.." I continued, waiting for her to trail off. "I knew it." She sighed. "Why did you lie? That's such a dumb fucking thing to lie about." She rolled her eyes. She was kinda right. "I dunno." I shrugged and looked around. She sighed. "..Andddd this is the dinner hall. Come in."