✩🌹II: "Roses?"🌹✩

Narrator

Salem woke up to her alarm clock blaring in her ears, immediately making her flinch awake. Her eyes droopy, she felt around for her clock. She smacked it off her nightstand. She yawned loudly and stood up. She stretched, her joints popping, earning a small moan. (imma find yall if u think abt this weirdly)

She picked up the clock, regretting smacking it so aggressively.

It read, 5:00 AM, June 3rd, 2008.

She groaned. "fuckkkkk." She said quietly. She stood up, but she got up too quick, making her dizzy. She latched onto her nightstand. She took some deep breaths, and after a few seconds, (which felt like 5 minutes), it was gone. She sighed, getting up gently. She walked to her bathroom and opened the door. Salem walked to the mirror, staring into it for a few minutes. She sighed.

She took a short shower, making sure not to take too long.

Salem looked at herself in the mirror. She brushed her hair once again. She took a deep breath, the cool air filling her lungs. She grabbed a towel and wrapped her hair up in it. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror. She didn't know what it was, but something about this week, it was.. different. She felt happier. Probably because she made a new friend. If she can even call him that. She didn't know what they were, actually. Frienimes? Friends? Definitely not best friends. He kinda seems like he hates her. Whatever. She considered him as a friend, so that's what he was. No matter what he said.

She took her hair down and brushed it one last time. She grabbed some leave in conditioner and flipped her hair over her head. It was still kinda damp, but that's perfect. Thats how she needed it for now. She scrunched her hair up with both hands, leaving the leave in conditioner on it. She did this a few more times. She flipped her hair back then looked in the mirror again. She sighed.

"ugghhhhh." She said, regretting having this routine. It wasnt even necessary. But, after the sunrise, she can go back to her cabin, and just rest. It was Saturday, so there wasn't much to do at camp. Salem went to her closet and grabbed her Tupac shirt, her Coca Cola bear PJ pants, and some socks with a heart and an arrow going through it. She quickly put everything on and grabbed her backpack and ran out the door.

"Should I invite Sam..?" She said under her breath, wondering if she should invite the boy or not. She decided yes, cause why the hell not? Gotta live life. She ran up to Sam's cabin and knocked on the door. She heard a loud groan, followed by, "Five more minutessssuh!" She giggled to herself and knocked again. Salem heard rustling, then the door unlocking. There stood a tired Sam. "What do you want." Sam said, leaning on the doorframe with his eyes shut. "Uh, i was like, wondering, if-" "Shut the fuck up and get to the point." Rude. "Damn. Alright. Do you wanna come to the spot I showed you?" "Uhhhhhhh.." He stood back up straight, stretching. "Fine. But only because its you. Youre lucky ion beat your ass right now."

She chuckled. She knew he was joking. So they were friends? He confuses her. Whatever. She'll ask him later, she thought. "You wanna-" "Lets bike. I dont wanna walk." He read her mind perfectly. She hopped onto her bike and waited for him. He got on his and they biked down the trail.

"Race ya!" Salem said, giggling and speeding away. Sam groaned, but then chuckled. "Ill win!" He shouted after her. He sped up, quickly passing her flawlessly. Salem rolled her eyes with a smirk. Sam laughed as Salem struggled to keep up with him. He watched as the sky turned lighter and lighter. He was too busy watching the sky, he then crashed into a log.

"Fuckkkkkkk!!" He exclaimed. It hurt like shit. Salem laughed loudly behind him and got off her bike, walking up to him. She got off her bike. "You good? Dork." She said, still giggling. "Shut up!" Sam smirked, pushing her gently. "Hey!" Salem pushed him back. Sam smirked. "You really wanna try me?" He stared at her. "Bring it." She replied with an arrogant smirk.

He quickly threw her onto his shoulder. "Hey! Put me down you fucker!" She said, laughing. She kicked her feet and punched his back. "Not until you admit i won." He smirked at her. "Ugh!" She laughed. "No." She continued to punch his back. "Then im not putting you down. Now stop kicking or I'll drop you on yo head." He smirked. "Fineuh! You win! Now put me down!" He set her down. He stared at her with that shit eating smirk he always had. Salem huffed and rolled her eyes, followed by a chuckle.

She sat down on the dirt, patting the spot next to her. "Y'know, I dont need help finding out where to sit. I'm not stupid." He yawned. "Nah. Youre preeetttyyy stupid." She chuckled. He lightly punched her shoulder.

They watched as the sun came up and the birds fly. The birds were waking up with their morning chatter. Salem chuckled. "Time to go?" She looked over at Sam. He was asleep. Oh my lord. She rolled her eyes. She shook him, causing his head to fall onto her shoulder. "ew." She said gently. Salem moved away, making his body fall onto the ground. She smiled and kicked him hard enough to wake him up, but light enough to not hurt him.

He woke up. "Ughhh." He yawned, stretching and rubbing his eyes. "Youre such a child." She shook her head, laughing to herself. "Cmon. Lets go back to our cabins." She pulled him up. "I dont... yawnn! Need your help." He said, his eyes blinking individually. He got onto his bike, and Salem got onto hers. They rode to his cabin and got off. "See you later! Buh bye!" Salem said, waving aggressively. Sam ignored her and just walked in. Rude.

She walked back to her cabin, laying face down on her bed. There was something different about sam, but she couldnt put her finger on it. Maybe cause hes a new friend? Yeah. Thats it. But.. she hasnt felt like this since the 8th grade, when she found out about a new kid named Lucas. You know what? Whatever. She should just go to sleep and stop thinking bout this.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Salem woke up to loud banging on her door. Whos banging on her door right now? "Go away." She said, snuggling into her sheets tighter. "Get up faggot. We gotta go to some dumbass assembly shit. Trust me, i dont wanna go neither. But if i gotta suffer, your bimbo ass is comin with." "Youre really fucking rude yknow that?" "Yuppp. Now hurry up or im bustin the door down." She heard him leaning against the door. "Fine." She got up. "Took too long. Doors comin down." Sam picked the lock.

"What the fuck! Sam, what if i was changing!? Or- or- nnaked? What the hell?!?" Sam rolled his eyes. "Oh shut the fuck up. Youre not right now, now are you?" He raised his eyebrow. "Well.. no. But still!-"

"Then ion wanna hear it." She glared at him. "Imma beat yo ass. You can catch my fade." She smirked. "Oh, try me, princess." He chuckled to himself, thinking of his words when she suddenly tackled him.

"Bitch get offa me! Damn!" Sam laughed, pushing her off. Salem laughed with him, sitting in the same spot as she was. "Alright, lets go." Sam said, standing up and pulling Salem to her feet. They walked toghether.

"Oh, uh, Salem? I remember you saying you like.. uhm.. roses, so while i was on a walk i saw some and got them for you. I don't know, i thought you would like them?" Sam said nervously, he was so awkward around her, Salem found it adorable.

"Roses? For me? Actually? Thank you, Sam." She hugged him, earning a grunt of annoyance from Sam. "Its not that amazing that you have to hug me for it. Get off." He grumbled, pushing her off. She giggled.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

ok suh bascuhly whut bluds sayun is

SORRY IF I SEEMED LIKE A CREEP IN THE BEGINNING!! im just trynna make the chapter longer lmfao 😭, lemme know if the next time i should maybe ₜᵤᵣₙ ᵢₜ 𝒹ₒ𝓌ₙ ₐ ₗᵢₗ with the descriptions 😭😭 SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BES FRIENDS 😝😝😋😋😘😘😘