Struggling is Pointless (5.5)•TW•

•TW•Entire Chapter•

All fight seemed to leave my body, sitting limp underneath him as he reached back to do my other leg. I was already completely undressed, my clothes torn and cut away from me, it made me shiver in disgust. I was his to use.

"Defenseless little thing you are." He cooed, causing me to whimper again, he was clearly enjoying himself, a sick satisfaction when he realized I was no longer fighting against him. He had done this to me so many times, I couldn't count. What's one more time? I'm nothing anyways.

Struggling is pointless.

Laughing, he admired my tied-up body beneath him, stroking himself with lube, and lining himself up at my entrance. I felt disgusting, feeling him on top of me. He was so close, his body heat being the only source of warmth in the room. He started pushing himself inside me, not taking any time to stretch me out and just relying on the lube for his own comfort, causing another whimper of pain to escape my lips as my barely healed hip sent a hot jolt up my spine.

"This is your punishment." He growled into my ear, thrusting the last of his length inside me.

I cried out, pulling at my restraints, my arm cursing me for doing so. I could feel him, inside, like he was ripping me open. I tried to struggle, but the binds on my body wouldn't budge. I felt sick. The pain was like nothing else, and I could feel my hip screaming in pain, my arm doing no better.

His moans filled the room as tears of hate rolled down my cheeks. My backside hurt as he stretched me open, and I felt so dirty and used. Filth. Trash. Worthless.

How could I let him do this to me? He took away my innocence. Even if I wanted to give it to Micah, I never would've been able to. That thought alone made me cry harder, turning my head to the side, my lip now bleeding between my teeth.

"Fuck!" he moaned out and I winced as more tears rolled out of my eyes, he kept slamming in and out of me mercilessly. I could hardly take the pain of it, my body tense and rocking back and forth from his motions. The table was creaking under us, the knife still gripped in one of his hands, both of them squeezing at either of my thighs.

My lips parted in a scream, my head yanking against the restraint around my neck when I felt his fingers leave my thigh to wrap around my shaft, pumping his hand up and down against the soft skin.

"S-stop. STOP!" I yelled, starting to fight against my restraints again, my insides clenching, his assault never ceasing.

He smirked as the sweat on his face started to drip.

He leaned in close to me and kissed me on the lips, it left a disgusting taste in my mouth. I felt my stomach churn and puke rise to my throat. I gagged on it before swallowing it down, sweat sticking my hair to my forehead.

"Not until you cum for me too." His voice was tired and rough, making me shiver in pain as his hips continued to thrust into mine.

"I can't!" I cried, my body still rocking painfully with each of his thrusts, the rhythmic clacking of metal on metal with every movement sending me spiraling.

"You will or we will stay here all night." His voice rose in volume and anger, his pace quickening as his other hands grip on my thigh tightened harshly. My body didn't feel like my own anymore, a daze clouding my judgement.

I wasn't even hard; I was disgusted and ashamed. How could I get out of this? He had to know I couldn't get it up for him, not like this, not ever.

"You. Will. Cum. For. Me. Mut. Do you understand?"

I nodded as another flow of tears left my eyes. If I could just do this, he would stop. This was my way out. I could do this. I have to.

Even as I tried to reassure myself, I still sat limp against him, the tremble beneath my skin never stopping, my disgust for the situation making it feel impossible.