Arc 7 | Happy Community (15) |

After passing the vote, Tan Gui's ears heard the system's side task notification, and the mechanical system's sound

The side task of running for 4 building captains has been completed, and the task reward building captain certificate will be issued soon.

This kind of side mission is unique. Although everyone can take it, if someone completes this mission, subsequent players will not be able to repeat the mission. Among the five players, Nurse Li chose to give up immediately, and several others Players are hesitant, planning to wait until the countdown to the side mission is almost over before making a choice.

The system gave a 2-hour waiting time, but when Uncle Li took the key to open the conference room door, several other players accepted the side mission by default. However, when they wanted to run for election, they found that they were not even qualified to run. They are not laughing to death, the tenants have no choice at all, unless they kill the landlord and become the new landlord.

This is the fault of the system. After all, it only assigns players the status of tenants, so even if the players who received the mission have a very negative attitude towards side missions, it does not give them any punishment.

The moment Tan Gui completed the mission, the system sent a notice to those players who had accepted the mission. Player No. 1 had successfully completed the side mission and the current side mission was closed early.

The twins who received the mission immediately sent a message in the group

1204 Gemini, I am not the No. 1 player, my sister and I are the No. 3 or 4 players.

The side mission of Miss Rose in 504 was not completed by me. I stayed at home honestly.

304 Nurse Li, I just gave up on the side mission and didn't take it at all.

Eliminate all the wrong options and it's easy to arrive at the single correct answer.

1204 Gemini player No. 1 is Dr. Tan from 1304, right? Dr. Tan, your side mission of running for building director has been completed. 1304 Dr. Tan, you have become the leader of the 4th building.

504 Ms. Rose, if you become the building manager, are we safe?

Nurse Li, who chose to give up at the first moment, was shocked when he saw the news. Although he wished the boss well, he also felt that the boss was just there to make a name for himself. After all, they are all outsiders, and the strong dragons are not the same as the local snakes. What's more, the four aborigines of them are not of the same race.

Unexpectedly, the big boss did not focus on participation at all, but directly succeeded in winning the championship. The big boss's strength was far beyond Nurse Li's knowledge. When he came to his senses, he hurriedly sent to Tan Gui Congratulations message.

But it was obvious that at this point in time, Tan Gui was still in the conference room with other owners, and had no time to look at his phone, let alone reply to other people's messages.

On the podium in the conference room, a vortex of black air suddenly appeared out of thin air. The vortex kept rotating and shrinking toward the center, from a few cubic meters to dozens of cubic centimeters, and finally gave birth to a thin pure black casing. Certificate of 4 building chiefs.

Seeing such a scene and this familiar-looking certificate, the owners were no less surprised when they saw the certificate than the owners of 704 and 904, who knelt down in front of Tan Gui in a second and said, "Is this the certificate of the first-generation building manager?"

Building 4 is an old house that has been built for decades. The first building manager was also the longest-serving building manager. Those building managers disappeared collectively 20 years ago. Building 04 later had several building managers. During the tenure of the previous building manager, he was only the acting building manager. The shell of the acting building manager's certificate was bright red, as red as blood. Only the first-generation building manager got the certificate, which was black. It was the official building manager's certificate. , no time limit.