Arc 7 | Happy Community (6) |

There are a lot of cameras in the hospital. Even the psychology department also has cameras. This is so that when a dispute occurs between doctors and patients, the hospital can have sufficient evidence to protect its doctors.

But during the hour when Dr. Xiaotan was working overtime at noon, a thick, airtight coat tightly blocked the camera, and the doctor's white coat was wrinkled in exaggerated ways.

The psychology department has specially built additional sound insulation layers for the patients' safety. The sound insulation effect is very good. At least the doctors, nurses and patients walking in the corridor cannot hear the special sounds in this small clinic.

Although a certain Mr. Mo preached about the relationship between two people all the time, he could not bear to have his emotional voice heard by others.

When the clouds cleared and the rain fell in the room, the delicate and slender fingers as white as green onions took out a stack of pink banknotes from the expensive wallet and stuffed them ambiguously into the pocket of the white coat. The voice of the "patient" who had received special treatment did not sound like he was entering the door. The voice in front of me was clear and pleasant, with a bit of hoarseness: "Thank you for your hard work, Doctor Tan. This is today's consultation fee."

It is said that the charges are high, but in fact, Tangui's hourly salary is only 1,000. After all, they are a private hospital, and Tangui still supports this clinic alone, but this thick stack is worth 10,000 spirit world coins.

Tan Gui glanced at the "patient" sitting on his office chair and returned the extra coins. "If you work overtime, you will be charged twice as much, and the rest will be refunded to you."

He is a serious doctor and cannot charge arbitrarily.

Today's fourth patient is obviously very generous. "The extra money is for next time, just treat it as a prepayment. Doctor Tan's work is of a very high standard, I am very satisfied, please don't refuse. After your treatment, I feel I feel relaxed both physically and mentally, and my marriage is stronger."

Tan Gui couldn't hold it back and pinched the "patient's" pretty face and said, "Okay, I'll save it for you. You're welcome to come back next time."

The treatment this time was obviously completely different from the methods used by the previous patients. The debris piled on the table fell to the floor. The originally tidy clinic looked like it had been in a war, and a chair fell to the floor. .

Tan Gui quickly put things away and turned on the window facing the garden and the electric fan above his head to freshen the air in the entire clinic.

He took another look at the white coat on his body. He could no longer wear this clothes. All doctors' clothes were usually sent to the laundry room together, and specialized staff carried out unified disinfection.

Whether it's potion, blood or ink, it can be cleaned cleanly. But looking at the white coat stained by the unknown liquid, Tan Gui's cheeks felt a little hot. He wrapped the clothes in a waterproof transparent film, put it in a large briefcase, and took it home when he got off work in the afternoon. wash.

Fortunately, the hospital already had spare white coats. Tan Gui just took off the nameplate, hung it on another spare piece of clothing, and then carried the bag for his wife, "You probably haven't eaten yet, let's go get something to eat. I'll cook for you again tonight."

After struggling for an extra hour, I could only eat something casually outside at noon. Fortunately, there were many food shops outside the hospital. Tan Gui ordered a bowl of barbecued pork rice, roast goose and a vegetable soup. After sending Mo Chen to a nearby company, he returned to the hospital.