Arc 6 | Ghost Restaurant (11) |

After taking the materials, the two of them should walk back, but after walking less than a hundred steps, Mo Chen suddenly grabbed the wide 26-inch suitcase and refused to move forward.

His fingers looked particularly white on the black suitcase, slender and white, with well-defined joints. Because of the effort he put in, his fingertips were slightly pink, and they looked like flowers blooming on both sides of Chenjiacun.

As a village that relies on tourism to boost its economy, Chenjiacun has moved many trees with particularly long flowering periods. The direct transplants are large trees. There is no need to wait for the saplings to grow up slowly. They can bloom directly when the season comes. All year round, the roadside is full of flowers. There are all kinds of flowers.

In this season, except for the peach blossoms that are still in full bloom on the top of the back mountain, the peach trees at the bottom of the mountain have all faded, and small green fruits hang on the leafy branches.

The gravel road where they stopped was planted with honey locusts on both sides. In this season, the trees were full of flowers, strings of light pink, pure white, and bright yellow flowers. A strong wind blew down from the mountain, and the wind blew. , the leaves shook off, the petals fell to the ground, and the ink fell, and the peace and harmony returned to the body.

Tan Gui picked up the fallen petals from his lover's dark hair and shoulders, and asked him warmly: "What's wrong?"

Mo Chen said: "You look a little unhappy."

What made Master Mo unhappy ? ,Um? Tan Gui realized that the other party was saying that he seemed unhappy.

Mo Chen curled his lips: "You were chatting with the village chief just now, and your expression was unhappy. There was an aura of unhappiness all over your body." It was

obvious that he had successfully obtained the materials needed for the copy, but at this moment, Tan Gui's face showed no trace of happiness. Soaring joy.

"Didn't things go smoothly? Or did the guy give you fake goods?" If that guy dared to give you fake goods, he would immediately go back and beat up the mountain god, and at least get ten times the money he gave you before. return.

"It's not because of this, everything is real."

The box containing the mission materials couldn't fit into the backpack, so he put the extra things into the mission backpack, leaving only one card on him as a backup. The suitcase that Mo Chen was holding was put away by Tan Gui. His hands were suddenly empty. Mo Chen's center of gravity shifted, but he did not stumble because Tan Gui's hand replaced the suitcase and held his hand firmly. Beautiful wife.

Tan Gui took a deep breath: "Every time I leave, have you waited for a long time?"

He said: "According to what the village chief said, I feel like it has only been a month, but he said a year has passed."

" It hasn't been long." Mo Chen blinked, "No matter where you appear, I will come to find you."

He is not like Chen Guang, who can only stay in one place and wander around, and in some places, the flow of time is slow. It's just different. Excluding the time the two of them spent together, on average, they only had to wait about a month each time. The time they came in seamlessly, and this time, the time he waited was much shorter.

"As long as I can see you, it's not troublesome to wait."

He pressed Tan Gui's forehead, gently touched the other's eyes that were staring at him, and kissed the latter's tall and straight lips. Tan Gui pressed the back of Mo Chen's rounded head and deepened the kiss. The wind blew very hard, and the petals fell down one after another, scattering them all over their heads. This scene was even more beautiful for the beautiful scenery and the beautiful people.

When the process of exchanging saliva was over, it was already very late. Tan Gui held Mo Chen's hand: "Mo Mo, let's stay in the village today. We will go back tomorrow after such a long time." He held Mo Chen's hand

. Hands, walking slowly on the much wider gravel road, Chenjiacun looks beautiful after the big change, with beautiful mountains and clear waters, shrouded in clouds and mist, it is no longer shrouded in resentment, and there are many more female faces in the village.

With the village chief and his wife here, it is absolutely impossible for the previous tragedy to happen again. There is also a school in the village, and it is the village chief's wife who is responsible for teaching the school. The aunt who originally wanted to find a wife for her stupid son, After becoming rich, she still couldn't find a wife, but both she and Fool had jobs.

The village is engaged in tourism industry, so of course it must provide special food. In addition to various kinds of flower rice, there are also special snacks, such as mountain and water tofu. Silly boy is very strong, so he takes on the job of grinding. He is like a carrot that fell off. The donkey that can keep grinding in front of you, the child's temperament is really easy to fool.

The house the two of them live in is still the village chief's house. The village chief's house is the tallest building with three floors. It has been painted inside and outside, lights are installed in every room, and the necessary basic electrical appliances are also arranged. , washing machine, refrigerator and large color TV. The three-story building was converted into a B&B. It was originally intended for rent.

As the most beautiful house in the village, the village chief actually has no shortage of tourists to stay in, but if Tan Gui and Mo Chen want to stay, they can find a room no matter what.

"We have reserved this room for Xiao Mo. Even if he is away, we will keep it." The village chief glanced at Mo Chen with a complicated expression, "After all, you are Xiao Mo... I'll let you two live in it."

"Chen Xiaomo? Isn't he here?" Tan Gui had actually guessed that the person in charge of Menggui Restaurant was actually Chen Guang's son, Chen Xiaomo. Otherwise, why would the other party ask him for ingredient No. 18?

The village chief took a sip of water pipe and exhaled a long smoke: "That child lived a good life and will not appear in the village. People who die naturally will not become evil ghosts like us." There is no real life in the spiritual world

. People, the more ordinary people in the spirit world, are also low-level weirdos, and some are half-human and half-weird. All living people are outsiders, but there are obviously more and more outsiders.

The reason why Weird is so malicious towards living people is because in the spiritual world where the jungle is strong and the strong eat the weak, humans are at the bottom of the food chain, and they are also very delicious food. Bizarre cannibalism

is essentially no different from humans eating chickens, ducks and pork.

But not all weirdos are interested in human flesh and blood. For example, the old lady on the bus likes all kinds of skin.

"Xiao Mo will definitely live a long life. If he dies peacefully, he will be reincarnated normally, so he will not appear here." As long as his son can live well, Chen Guang is willing not to see Chen Xiaomo for the rest of his life. .

This was obviously not a very pleasant topic, so the two parties did not talk much and ended the exchange early.

"You have to catch the bus tomorrow. You need to take bus 44 back, right? Go get some rest early. My house is very safe and no random people will break in."

Now is not the time to open the dungeon, and Tan Gui is not doing tasks here. The village chief's house is indeed a safe zone for him.

The two slept all night. The village chief's wife cleaned the house very clean and put bright lights in the room. The whole room was very warm.

Lying on a strange bed, Mo Chen and Tan Gui recalled the past together: "Do you still remember that table? When I was lying on it, my calves were bruised." The house has changed a lot inside and outside,

but everything is not open to tourists. The old furniture in the room has almost no change. Every scratch, every gap, and every graffiti is a trace left by a family of three. The village chief and his wife are not willing to let the traces disappear.

Tan Guiqing coughed. He seriously suspected that 90% of his wife's brain was filled with colored waste.

The latter touched him gently with his elbow: "I think the village chief is stupid. He obviously wants to reunite the family, but he still has to let his son live alone."

He said firmly: "If it were me, I can't bear it." He was willing to wait for a short time, but he was not willing to be separated for a long time.

The eldest young master hugged the young man's smooth muscular arms: "You are mine in this life, and you will be mine in the next life. If you die, don't even think about being reincarnated to find another wife." Tan Gui said, "You can do it even if you die

. To the spirit world?"

After all, he is an outsider, and even if he dies, he may not become a weirdo in the spirit world.

Mo Chen looked depressed: "Not necessarily."

It's just because Tan Gui is an outsider, so it's not necessarily the case. Foreign players may also be assimilated and become weird in this world, but most of the weird they become are The walking dead, or some other weird fusion, instead of the original person.

Just like being turned into a paper figure by a paperweight, the player is truly dead, and all that survives is a body wrapped in skin, not the original soul at all.

Mo Chen had many ways to force Tan Gui to stay, but he never did so because the risk was too great.

He jumped directly on Tan Gui, his smooth calves hooked on his lover's strong thighs: "You are mine, even if you die, you are still mine. No... I will not let you die." Tan Gui replied gently and firmly

. : "I am yours."

He responded: "You are mine too." Lovers should not be unilateral vassals, but existences that rely on each other, so that they have each other, are intimate, and are fair to each other. .

The young man's slender hands held a small square, which was a field strategic material taken out from his backpack. The little path they walked during the day was nothing to the two of them. There were no entertainment activities in the village, which made Mo Chen think wildly. .

It's better to expend more energy and let Mo Chen have a good sleep. He can't stop the separation, but at least every day and every moment when the two of them get together, Tan Gui hopes that his lover will be happy.