Arc 1 | Spirit World Company (13) |

After standing up in a panic, Chen Mo hissed: "I accidentally twisted my foot just now."

Tan Gui sighed and pushed Chen Mo directly back to the sofa. The two of them instantly changed their positions. Of course, he did not sit on Chen Mo's lap, but squatted on the ground.

"Let me help you take a look." Tan Gui first put on his own clothes, and then rolled up the other party's trouser legs neatly. He pulled down the pure white cotton socks on Chen Mo's feet. As expected, Chen Mo's ankles It was sprained, and the fair ankle was red and swollen, which was particularly obvious.

The company's weird employee can put his head back on its own if it falls off, and all the joints in his body can rotate 360 ​​degrees. Chen Mo looked very different. He sprained his foot even while walking and could not recover immediately.

Maybe high-level ghosts are so special, and the other party is willing to behave like ordinary people, so Chen Mo just followed Chen Mo and didn't expose it. He pressed it gently with his hand: "Fortunately, there is no dislocation, just a local sprain of the soft tissue."

His strength was already very low, but Chen Mo inhaled slightly. The eldest young master was obviously delicate and very delicate. He complained softly: "But it hurts a little."

Tan Gui comforted him and said, "The sprain is not serious and the problem is not big. Just give me some anti-swelling medicine."

He asked Chen Mo: "Is there any medicine in the dormitory?"

Chen Mo shook his head: "It seems not, but I can place an order and buy it online." Just kidding, how could he usually use such a thing.

Tan Guishun added: "Then place the order and go back after taking the medicine."

Chen Mo looked at him with an apologetic look: "Don't you want to go to the supermarket? Actually, I'm in a good condition, otherwise I'd better go to the supermarket with you."

Tan Gui agreed: "Then let's go to the supermarket."

Seeing Chen Mo's darkened face, Tan Gui changed his words quite skillfully: "I'm just kidding, of course I want to send you back. I'll take the time to come over and take a look at noon tomorrow."

He has spent so long with normal people, and one of his experiences is that people always like to be duplicitous, and intelligent creatures in the spiritual world look no different from ordinary humans in this regard.

Seeing that there was no change in his expression, maybe he was really joking just now, Chen Mo's expression became slightly better: "That would be too hard for you. What do you want to buy in the supermarket? Snacks or drinks. If you don't need it urgently, you can also buy it online. Okay. Send it directly to the company."

Tan Guiyi has known about the speed of Internet development here for a long time. Online shopping is very slow. Normally, it starts in three days. If it is slow, it will take seven days or even half a month. The survival time of the mission is seven days, and there are too many variables in three days.

"I want to go to the electronics section of the supermarket and buy a voice recorder." He wanted to buy a miniature recording device and stopped by to see if there were any other props. The target of mobile phone recording and recording is too large and not covert enough.

Tan Gui explained: "The speed of express delivery is a bit slow. I checked the takeout software and online supermarkets do not sell such products."

There is still a little bit of business in the development of the spirit world takeout app. There is no takeout errand service in the area within this mission copy. And for this kind of thing, even if you can add a tip and ask someone to help you, it is better to choose the product model yourself.