🥀. xxxvii

Next morning your eyes opened swiftly adjusting the light. Stretching yourself you inhaled the fresh morning air.

Suddenly last night realisation hits you. You smiled a little while blushing thinking about the sinful things you guys had done yesterday night.

Turning your head to the other side you didn't saw him which made your eyebrows twitched in confusion.

Yn - " Does he have power of disappearing anytime without saying me ? "

You said with a pout as he had done this thing last night too.

Suddenly you heard the door opened revealing your handsome husband who came holding a tray in his one hand and the other hand was attached to his ear holding his phone.

Taehyung - " Thank you... Namjoon hyung.... I wish you to be here at night ok! "

He came towards you while handling you a cup of coffee while still speaking on his phone.

Taehyung - " I know hyung... But Its been a long time we met since you , hobi hyung and Jin hyung went to New york.. I am missing you all lately."

You took the cup carefully from the tray and sip on it while hearing his conversation.

Taehyung - " Ok hyung... Let's meet tonight... "

Taehyung - " Of course jin hyung i will introduce my wife to you all.. Bye.. "

He hunged up the phone and saw you who was sipping the coffee while looking at him with big eyes curious to know what he was talking about.

Taehyung - " Good morning my lady.. "

Yn - " Morning... Umm.. Can i ask you something ? "

Taehyung - " Hmm... I know you want to talk about that earlier conversation.. "

You nodded your head like a kid.

Taehyung - " I was talking with Namjoon hyung... He is my friend cum hyung... When i was learning to handle the business he supported me a lot and not only him Hoseok hyung and Jin hyung supported me too... They are very kind and talented...

2 years back they have to go New york to handle their overseas business and they are still there while i, Jimin and Yoongi hyung handle here's work..

And lastly about today's night plan... then i would like to inform my beautiful wife... that today is my birthday so Jimin and Yoongi hyung are throwing party for me at night. "

You gasped loudly as you didn't remember your own husband birthday and how would you ? You never asked him.

Yn - " Oh i am so sorry jagi... I didn't remember today is 30th December ....i am sorry.. "

Taehyung smiled and holded your hands softly.

Taehyung - " Its ok love you don't have to say sorry... "

You smiled at his gesture and kissed his cheeks leaving him shocked.

Yn - " Happy birthday husband ..."

Taehyung - " That was the best wish."
He said while throwing himslef on your figure making you giggle at his action.

And like this his birthday morning got started. Just hope to be end  this day like this without any hurdles.

Time skip

At dining table.

You both were having your breakfast while laughing and talking about today's stuff.

Yn - " So who else is coming tonight ? "

Taehyung - " Umm.. I don't know much Jimin had decided everything... He kept it secret from me.. "