🥀. xxvii 🔞⚠️

⚠️Warning - Under 18 ...please dont read this entire chapter you can skip it if you are uncomfortable with it. Its full of smuts. ⚠️
🌚Have your hobi water.

(A/n - Umm.. Just a little suggestion for you guys to read this chapter...is you can listen Renegade song in slowed version while reading this....i am sure it will give you butterflies.)

Yn - " Can i taste you ? "
You asked innocently looking into his deep eyes.

Taehyung - " Yn you are not in your senses. "

Yn - " Oh come on i want you...i want to feel you.. Kim Taehyung.. "

Taehyung - " Promise you won't regret it ? "

Before he can say anything further you crashed your lips onto his leaving him in shock.

After giving him a smooch you broke the kiss before looking into his eyes.

Yn - " You were tasty ! "

Leaving his collar you step a back from him but suddenly he pulled you back by your nape and smashed his lips on yours. After breaking the kiss he looked deeply into your eyes fanning his hot breath on your lips.

Taehyung - " Where are you trying to go after drivng me crazy ? "
He almost whispered to your lips sending shivers down to your spine.

Again he joined his lips onto yours while sucking your lower lips. You kissed him back with same passion. You were sucking his upper lips , nibbling with your teeth making him groan in pleasure.

Taehyung - " Mmh.. "

The taste of alcohol got mixed with each others taste. You were feeling euphoric as his lips were devouring your lips so delicately.

Getting a chance he slided his tongue inside your mouth and started devouring every single inch of your mouth. But today you were horny too your tongue fought with his for dominance to show that you can also take the lead.

Due to lack of oxygen he broke the kiss and joined his forehead with yours closing his eyes. Just his hot breath was fanning on your lips.

Taehyung - " Yn... Don't make me crazy.. I wont control myself. "

Yn - " Love me. "

Breaking the intimate situation he looked at you and cupped your face with his long hands.

Taehyung - " You are drunk... I don't want this when you are not in your senses. "

Yn - " I am in my senses. Make me yours. "
You said in your drunk tone while your eyes were half open. Though you were not in senses.

Taehyung picked you up in his arms and decided to take you home. As he might end up doing something to you which you both might regret in morning.

Placing you inside the car he secured you with the seatbelt and took his seat on the driver's seat.

Yn - " You are very bad.."

Taehyung - " What did i do ? "

Yn - " When i say don't do anything with me... you had always done something with me.. And now when i am saying do it with me you are denying me... Asshole. "

Taehyung crashed his eyebrows in confusion as he can't understand your words.

Taehyung - " And what is that something ? "

You laughed at him while hiccuping and leaned towards his ears.

Yn - " Bring your ears i will whisper in your ears. I can't tell loudly....i feel shy.. "