🥀. xvi

In the dark room you were sleeping peacefully relaxing your body.
A bright sun ray peeped through the curtain letting the rays come directly to your face.
You scrunched your eyebrows in annoyance and slowly opened your eyes. Your eyes met a usual dark room with little amount of light.

Yawning a little you woke up and shifted your face in the opposite direction just to meet his dark hazel eyes.

Yn - " Ahhh.. "
You yelled in scariness as he was looking into your eyes deeply.
Gathering yourself you clutched the duvet with your hands tightly and move backwards on the bed.

Yn - " Are you planning to kill me by your sudden stares huh ? "
You yelled at him in frustration.

Adjusting himself on the chair he leaned against the back of the chair letting out a dark chuckle.

Taehyung - " No my princess... Why would i kill someone who is helping me to be alive."

Yn - " Then stop staring at me everytime like a creep. "

Taehyung - " You afraid kitten ? Go to sleep again and let me satisfy my soul while looking at your sleeping figure."

Yn - " Stay away from me... Or else i will scream. "

He let out a chuckle coming close towards you while leaning against your lips.

Taehyung - " Yes you should scream princess.... But under me. "

Yn - " You have the most dirtiest mouth. "
You glared at him.

Taehyung - " Yeah i have..... do you want me to show you a glimpse of the dirtiest thing i can do with you. "

Yn - " Just go away from here. You are creeping the hell out of me. "

Taehyung - " As my princess say. "
Staring at you a last time he exited the room leaving you in shock.

Pov : In his office

Watching something on the laptop with his keen eyes and full concentration he was sipping on his red wine lazily

Taehyung - " Ivan take this and report me if you find anything fishy. "
Handling the laptop back to his most trusted secretary he ordered him.

Ivan - " Sure sir. "
Bowing at him he left the office.

Yoongi - " He will be not an easy person to deal with. "
He said looking at Taehyung with a serious face.

Taehyung - " So are we hyung. "

Jimin - " I am waiting for his that one wrong move and he will be choked to death by my hands. "

Yoongi - " Bitch he is not a girl that you will choke her. "

Jimin - " Ugh! Why do you always have to make fun of my dialogues huh ? "