🥀. xxiv

A man was seating on the couch comfortably crossing his legs upon one another like a king resting his hands on the border of the couch

On the other hand he was holding a glass swirling his whiskey staring blankly at the wall.

Man - " Sir ! As you said i came up with all the files you asked about Kim's company. "

The man 's secretary came from outside gaining his attention while handling him the file and standing beside him bowing his head towards his master.

Yeon - " Good job Logan. "
He praised him tossing the file on the table and continuing to sip on his drink.

" It's just matter of some days now. Soon that Kim Taehyung will be begging on his knees for his life. "

Logan - " But ...sir for that you need to meet Mrs. Y -..."

Logan was about to complete his sentence when suddenly he felt a tight grip on his neck choked by Yeonjun.
His nails were digging in his skin as he was throwing his anger on him.
His eyes were burning in anger ready to kill anyone in front of him.

Yeon - " Don't you dare to call her Mrs. Kim Yn... "

Choking on his neck he warned him putting weight on each word. While Logan was struggling to free from his grip. It seemed like his breath got struck in his throat.

Logan - " I - I am s - sorry boss.... "

Yeon - " Next time the same mistake... won't hesitate me to slit your throat Logan. "

Logan - " Y - Yes boss... "

Throwing him on the floor harshly Yeon breathed heavily in anger keeping his hands on his waist while brushing his fingers through his hairs.

On the other hand Logan was having a hard time to breathe. Getting up from the floor he tried to catches his breath before standing back on his legs.

Turning back to Logan he glared at him with his venomous eyes.
" Get a habit to call her Mrs. Choi Yn....because in some days she will be with me.... in this mansion... in my room.... in my arms. "

Logan - " Sorry boss. It won't happen again. "
He apologized bowing at him.

Pov : In Taehyung 's mansion