Introduction - A/N

(TRIGGER WARNING-
•Themes of Violence and Death
•Sexual Harassment and Assault
•Violence Against Children
•Kidnapping
• Themes of Mental Instability/Illness
•Non-consensual Filming of said Sexual Harassment and Assault
•Non-consensual Drug Use)

These scenes will be marked with an • symbol for your discretion and preparedness. There is also a chapter that you can skip if needed, I published it separately for your convenience. Thank you. Remember that there are services out there that can help you through your darkest times and that you are not alone. Be safe.

I would like to reiterate that this is not the original work.

I created and published the original work years ago when I was 15-16 years old. Having gone through and revised the story, I've decided that no amount of editing will fix the major issues within it.

Therefore, I am happy to present you with a completely reworked version! I will do my best to update at least once a week! (Now that this work is completed, I would like to add that there will be a continuation! It will be a standalone story, but it IS following Blake as he continues his journey. I hope you enjoy the series, thank you!!!)

This is the first book in the ~Escape~ Series!

I am currently working on the first chapter, which you can expect to be posted sometime this coming Monday!

Please, again, note as you follow along that this story is not meant for the faint of heart! There are very heavy and triggering themes throughout this story. Proceed with caution! Always remember to reach out if you need help!

I truly hope you enjoy going on this journey with me, as I doubt it will be easy.

Thank you!

~Ms.Witch