•|scars

Ayla:

My oxygen is not reaching my lungs as something heavy lay above me.

Marino's big muscular arms were beside me while his body above mine. I was invisible under him.

I struggled to push him away and sat up while blushing.

Look at him! Being all comfortable after saying he doesn't love me and breaking my heart.

I rolled my eyes and then looked at his ass.

I'm not gonna do it..

Slowly crawling towards him, I squeezed his ass cheeks and he jumped up while looking at me with wide puffy eyes.

"What the fuck Ayla!?"

"You were asking for it"
I murmured sheepishly and got out of his bed.

"Thanks for letting me sleep here and almost breaking my ribs."
Adjusting my kitted sweater,I said.

"You're bleeding"
Marino said stiffly, making me still in my position.

My head turned towards the bed and I stared at the blood stain.

Soft gasp left my mouth and I was so fucking embarrassed.

I want to dig a whole and bury myself in it right now.
Please God take my soul away.

Reaching down my hands I grabbed a pillow and covered my lower half with it not knowing what to do.

I hate being a woman rightnow.
Oh god this is so embarrassing and he's silent.

"Are you in pain?"
Marino asked while standing up.

I'm too embarrassed to reply. It was The first time I've ever slept in his room and made a mess already. He must be disgusted eventhough he's not showing it.

"I..I'm sorry "
My voice came out shaky and i realized that I was about to cry.

"You didn't did it on purpose so don't apologize."
His voice became soft as he walked towards me.

My gaze followed his buff naked body and I blushed. I'm such a pervert and I enjoy being one. Only for him.

"I'll bring your pads from your room so go to the washroom and take off the shorts."

Oh holy shit of shit!

Being too embarrassed to speak, I ran to washroom and heard him walking out .

After a while Marino returned with a pad and my ninja turtle underwear. How did he even found my stuff so easily?

Why am I not dead yet?

I bit my inner cheeks in embarrassment as he walked closer and looked down at my blood stained shorts which I was still wearing.

"Mon chaton..
I'll get the bathtub ready"
He whispered softly and brushed back the strands of my hair.

Why is he so beautiful and handsome and caring.

I mean look at him!
He's clearly not disgusted by me and he's even getting the bathtub ready for me.

How can I not love him!

Pulling my lustful gaze away from him, I took off the knitted sweater and stood there in my sports bra and shorts.

"It's done ayl-"
Marino turned back and stilled as his gaze went from my face to my chest.

Realization hit me and my breathe got stuck in my lungs. Bending down, I hurriedly picked up my sweater and covered my scarred chest.