•|mr.cruel

Ayla:
It's been a week since we got married and I think my life is becoming boring.

Marino cancelled our honeymoon plan because he had some important things to do.

Picking up my black tea,I sat down on the couch and watched TV. The maids left early today and now I'm home alone.

I heard the door opening and it looks like Marino is back.
His steps got closer as I walked towards him with a smile.

"Hi! How was your day?"
His whiskey scent filled me up as I followed him.

"It was fine"
He replied coldly and walking upstairs to his room.

"Oh that's good!
Well my day was boring though so I waited for you to come home"

He entered his room as I followed him and was stunned. Unlike my white and light pink room, his was grey and black.

He had a king sized bed like mine but every furniture was grey.

He stopped all of a sudden and I ran into his hard back.

My nose almost broke..

"Why are you in my room?"
His eyes looked angry.

"I was talking to you..that's why"

"But I'm not listening so get out"
He sneered and my smile dropped as I looked away awkwardly.

"I'm sorry "
I whispered as I got out of his room and went to mine hurriedly.

Is this how I'll repay for my sins?
Living a bad childhood and growing up with insecurities. Then sold by your family and married to a man who doesn't love you.

Why did I even signed the contract?
Maybe I was scared that he might hurt baba...I'm such a fool for still caring about him, caring about my family who stabbed my back.

I stared to my reflection in the mirror... looking away sadly , I lay down on my bed.

I'm fine!
I'll make Marino fall in love with me because everyone has a soft spot inside of a cold heart.

"Everyone has a soft spot Ayla and I'm sure that you know how to find it"
Enzo smiled and held my hands as I sobbed and nodded.

His bright blue eyes were calming and his blond hairs were really pretty. I want to pat his head.

"You can pet my head Ayla"
He chuckled as he read my mind like always.

I ruffled his soft hair and laughed.

"They are so soft and silky Enzo!"

"Well my brother's hairs are more soft"
He said happily.

Whenever he talks about his brother, there's always admiration in his eyes.

I scooted closer to him and our small hands were joined together.

"You really love your brother, he must be nice to you."

"Yes he is! He has black hairs and deep blue eyes. His smile is gentle and he really loves me."

I looked at Enzo in confusion as he said his brother has black hairs. Enzo's mother and father both had blond hairs.

"But you told me your parents has blond hairs?"

"My brother and I don't share same mothers, that's why his hair color is different from mine... But we are true brothers no matter what"

I felt bad and hugged Enzo.
He chuckled and strocked my back while comforting me eventhough I should be the one comforting him.

My eyes opened slowly as I realized that I might've fall asleep. The dream was a memory when I was 7 years old.

I touched my necklace and took a deep breathe.
His bright blue eyes looking in mine and we both laughed and smiled.

A sudden knock on my door made me flinch and I sat up.

Marino entered my room and it seems like he showered. I don't knew he had wavy hairs because they were always slicked back.

His hairs look so fluffy, I want to caress them.

I smiled as I remembered the dream I just saw of me and Enzo.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
Marino asked plainly.

Because you're so darn handsome that I can't look away.

"You're hairs look nice"
I said and got out of my bed.

He cleared his throat and give a nod...as a thanks I guess.

"My mother arranged a party for us tonight and it's quite grand so don't be late or else I'll leave without you"

He ordered and walked out leaving me standing there in shock.

Why is he telling me this right now???
It's almost dark outside.

Trying not to panick, I started running here there while looking for a dress and everything.

Tonight is a goddamn party arranged for us and I've not even selected any dress yet.

I hate you Mr.cruel!!!

Marino:

She looked fucking stunning in that long black dress. Every step she took, my eyes dragged down to that slit of her dress revealing her leg.

Her beautiful lips painted blood red and yet she looked so innocent.
I'm not able to keep my eyes away from her right now, I don't know what I'll do after.

"You look handsome Marino"
Her smile made me feel warm and her compliment made me feel confident.

"Thanks, you look nice too"
I said and walked towards her.
Her head was now reaching my shoulder because of her heels.

I opened the box in my hand and pulled out the heavy diamond necklace as I heard her gasp and her eyes widened.

"Turn around"
She did as I said and turned around. Both of us facing the long mirror.

I pushed her hair Infront gently and swift the necklace on her neck.

Like always, she smells good.

I locked the necklace and made eye contact with her in the mirror as her lips parted and she inhaled sharply.

My hands snaked around her slim waist and my head leaned down to her ears.

"This suits you"
I whispered in her ear and inhaled her scent. My lips strocking her neck as I felt her whimper.

Calm the fuck down..don't get hard!

"Th..thanks"
She said looking flushed and a grin grew on my face.

"Let's get going now"
I held her closer to me and we walked towards my Ferrari.