•|game starts(edited)

Marino:

"What do you mean she ran away?"
I asked in an angry tone while atlas was shaking in front of me.

I waited for a whole day but there was no sight of her in this city so I send my men all over the Italy to find her damn ass.

I'm so close and I won't let my plan get destroyed this easily.

How can they not find a young girl yet. I rubbed my forehead and looked at atlas who was pale and trembling.

"How can you let your daughter escape! Don't you know who you made a deal with."
Yelling ,I walked towards him while holding my gun.

"I'll find her for you Marino so don't worry. She's really dumb and it won't be long till you find her"
His voice was hasty and that old bastard flashed a hopeful smile.

"You still think she's dumb?"
I shot a bullet in his knee.

This much mess is enough. I don't have time for more mistakes.

Atlas cried out and squirmed on the floor while his filthy blood got on my carpet.

"Throw him out and find that woman! I need her Infront of me right now"
I growled at the men and they hurriedly got out while dragging atlas.

Flopping on my chair and resting my hand on the desk My eyes travelled to my brother's photo and I clenched my jaw.

"I'm sorry..don't worry, I'll take revenge for you Soon"
My voice was soft as I looked away.

Ayla:

I reached Rome after 2 days still wearing the same clothes and was really tired.

First thing I did was to go to a hotel.
I bought a new phone and some clothes.

Then went out to have fun.
I'm free now so why not have some fun and try to forget about my not so family.

After such a stressful life, my good days are finally here.

Soon I went to the famous places in Rome while wearing an awesome outfit.

There's nothing to worry about anymore.

I've a hotel here and enough money to survive for 4 months.

It's not like I'll not work anymore but for now let's just relax.

Jobs will be easy task for me due to my degree.

Today was quite hot so I wore a cute top with white t-shirt above it and let's not forget about my beautiful pink jeans.

I was still wearing Aslan's Jordans though which now looked quite ugly with my fit.

"Let's get some ice cream"
I murmured as I ran to the ice cream stall and bought a chocolate cone with strawberry on top.

"Hi! Are you Ayla"
A man who must be a model asked me and I flashed him my most beautiful smile.
Everyone here looks like a model except for me.

It's not that I'm ugly.
I'm really pretty and have a gorgeous body but the fantastic fashion sense of mine ruins everything.

"Yes I am! How did you know?"
I asked while smiling widely as his hands went to his air piece
And he spoke.

"I found her, bring the SUV"

"Oh! I'm not a celebrity, I mean I look like one but I'm not. Thanks any-"
He cut me off as he pushed me back in a SUV which wasn't here just a moment ago.

OMG! Does he really mistook me for a celebrity or is he a stalker.

Stop being so delusional!!!!

I sat up and he shut the door while sitting Infront of me.
"Here sniff it"