Epilogue

One month later.....

Meera's POV

It's been a month since we confessed to each other about our love. And life has never been happier. In this one month I've felt even more closer to him.
I've seen a complete new side of him. The way he makes me feel is something that I never expected from him. He is just so cute when he does it ahh!!! I could not get enough of him.

And I laughed out loud remembering about an incident that took place a few days ago when he had just taken an off from his work for us to spend time with each other.
He had planned the whole day out and just when we were going to go Yash had started crying and when I tried to calm him he stopped and when we dropped him at Mrs Maheshwari as we were going out he started crying again and didn't stop for a long time as if he didn't want us to go so atlast we decided not to go as I didn't want to leave him looking at his innocent face.
But Karan's reaction was too different from mine.
He was jealous of his own son and he said he was faking it as I was going out with him.
I laughed at his reaction when he was shooting daggers at my Yash he looked just so cute ughh.
Even though we didn't go out it was a fun day watching them both.

And now I'm here decorating the balcony for a simple homey date for him. He hasn't come back yet and I wanted to surprise him.
He is always the one planning so this time I wanted to do it for him.
Hmm it's almost done for a moonlight date under the sky.
Oh my god why am I blushing thinking I fanned my face to stop the heat rushing to my cheeks.
This is one thing that is happening to me since the confession I have been blushing just by thinking about him.

Soon it was done and I went inside to check the dinner that I cooked.
It was done too and now it's time to wait for him to come back home.

I don't even know when I slept waiting for him.

Karan's POV

Oh god I didn't mean to get late but the finals are around the corner so I've been busier with the completion of courses, revisions and the making of question paper and all.
Today I got way too late I just hope Meera's won't get angry.
Cause when she does she looks so beautiful with an angry face oh my god what am I thinking last time she got angry she didn't talk to me for a day. And it was like hell for me not able to hear her sweet voice.
It was probably because of me I had forgotten to take an appointment for Yash's vaccination. I know it was very wrong of me too do so.
Starting my car I make my way to go home to my loves.
On the way I thought it's been a long time since we spend some time with each other.
And my mind went to the day out I planned for us a few days ago but no my four month old can't see his father happy and he ruined my plan. I was damn sure he was jealous of me huh he gets to spend all his day with her but when I wanted to he cleverly manipulated Meera by crying. She laughed at my reaction but I knew he was doing it purposely.
Who knew I'd be fighting with my four month old son for my love. Life is really unpredictable.
But Meera and Yash makes it really amazing for me.

Reaching home I knocked on the door but when it didn't open I opened it with a spare key that I had started taking from few days.
And I entered inside shutting back the door.
Walking in the living room I find Meera sleeping in a sitting position.
And I go to pick her up and take her in her room but just when I was going to pick her she woke up.
Ohh you're home she said rubbing her eyes.
Yes I am and I'm sorry for getting late I... I was going to say but she stopped me saying it's fine I understand.
You go freshen up I'll heat up the dinner she said and she went to the kitchen. I too went to my room to freshen up.

We had dinner which was made by her. I could go and have any fancy restaurant food but I'll still prefer food made by her it tasted like something else i didn't know what she added to make it that way but soon I had realised she added her love which was the most precious ingredient I could never find it in any fancy restaurant meal. I wouldn't want to anyway.

After washing the dishes I was going to go to my room but she stopped me saying I have a surprise for you if you're not too tired?
I could never be tired for you I replied and she smiled and she took my hand in hers and she dragged me to the balcony.
I was confused as I had no idea about her surprise and thought why is she taking me to the balcony.
But reaching there all my thoughts left from my mind when I saw the cute and adorable effort she did for me for us.

Umm...Did you like it? I heard her ask me.
No I said now looking at her.
Her smile turned upside down hearing me.
I love it Meera thank you for this I said and she smiled in response.
Come I said and we sat there enjoying the date plan by her.
And we started talking about each other's day and here and there.
When suddenly a gush of wind passed through us making her shiver so I pulled her closer to keep her warm.
And she too leaned in close to me.
I could just look at her all night long and still wouldn't get enough of it.
Why are you looking at me like that ? she asked me.
Like what ? I asked her back.
Umm..  she couldn't answer me back.
And I continued looking at her when suddenly she bit her lower lip consciously making me groan.
And now I noticed her erratic breathing, darkened eyes and the pink plump lips she continued to bite.
Can I kiss you Meera ? I asked not able to control myself.
But when I didn't get her answer and I saw her widened eyes I thought I messed up.
I'm sorry Meera it's fine I shouldn't have assumed I said feeling upset if I ruined the night.
And when I was going to look back at the sky she turned my head towards her and said
Kiss me.
Meera you don't need to do it for me I want you but only when you want it too. I said thinking if she is doing it for me.
I want to kiss you don't make me beg she said looking at me and I looked in her eyes and I saw the want that I wanted her to have for me.
And in no time my lips were on hers licking it, sucking it ,biting it and I pulled her even more closer by her waist making her bossoms touch my chest. And I was going to stop it till there but she pulled me closer by my tshirt in her hands and opened her mouth and I wasted no time to enter her mouth. Making our tongues meet and I sucked her mouth and our tongues danced with each other.
And just when she tapped on my chest I separated for her to breath. Our kiss was slow yet passionate I poured all my love for her in it and she did too.
And I took a look at the blush on her cheeks, the emotions in her eyes, the pink plump lips of her looked even more plumped due to the kiss and I loved this look on her which was because of me.
I smiled looking at her who was blushing like crazy and she hugged me making me chuckle at her reaction.
I love you she said.
I love you too I replied and just like that my life was complete.
With her by my side I loved my life.
And breaking the hug she giggled and I joined our foreheads together smiling at her giggled face. And I thanked God for her for our second chance at love.

__________________________________

Word count:1500
Well here's the epilogue guys.
Hope you'll liked it.>>>>>>>>
And I have something for you guys I'll update it soon.
Thanks again for supporting and loving #Meeran💖.
Ok then toodles!!!❣️