Chapter 16 Settling In

As the days passed they fell in a routine where Meera would come at 7:30 in the morning take care of Yash and Karan would leave for his duty at 7:45 and Meera would continue so and she'd chat with Sejal and sometimes message Neha when she was bored while Yash was napping but one Saturday afternoon Meera found Yash really sick and tired and fussing because of the same she tried to calm him with the techniques she read about but none seem to work and after a lot of tries he calmed but after feeding him she saw him vomitting the whole and got scared but cleaned it and him and thought to inform Karan.

In the evening.....

Around 4pm Karan came home and after freshening up he took Yash who was sleeping and kept him in his arms.
Meera saw him and gave him some time but couldn't hold back as it was about Yash's health and said "Sir today when I fed Yash he vomited the whole" and explained him about his fussy and tired behaviour and how scared she was about his health.

Listening to Meera he said "You should've called me if you were scared ,Meera new borns vomit because of overfeeding don't worry but tell me if it happens again ok and call me when you get scared."
"Oh ok I'll do that and his bottle is in the kitchen if he gets hungry again" said Meera.
He nodded his head in response.
"Ok then I'll take my leave" saying she left from there.

The same night when Karan was trying to feed Yash he was being fussy and cried he thought it must have been due to his vomit in the afternoon.

Next day was the same whenever Karan tried to feed Yash he'll only have a little bit and sometimes not have it. This made Karan worried about his health and he thought to take him to the doctor the same day as it was Sunday and his off.
And took him to the doctor in the evening.

Meera had offs on Sunday as Karan wanted to spend whole day with Yash and Meera would get an off too.
But as days passed she became attached to Yash how cutely he'd snuggle up to her and only calmed when he was in her arms even Sejal was shocked because Yash's Grandmother used to live here and take care of Yash in the first month but her husband's health had been the concern so she went back to him resulting Karan to hire a nanny due to his job Karan's mother couldn't calm him down like Meera could informed Sejal to Meera.
Meera was surprised at first but adored Yash who brought some light and happiness in her dull life. She was in her hostel room missing little Yash and concerned about his health.

When Karan came back to his home after consulting the doctor for Yash he was in deep problem and thought how could he help his son and suddenly a thought crossed his mind and knew it'd be really bad of him to ask her for so but he couldn't help but try so for his son and thought to ask her tomorrow.

Next Day when Meera came he forgot to ask her as he was getting late and thought to ask her in the evening and messaged her in the lunchtime that said I want to talk to you about something in the evening.

Meera was in deep thought about his message as what would he want to talk about and the day passed and evening came.

When Karan came home she was still in the thought of what would he will talk about is it her job she must've made a mistake and troubled her mind about the same.
Karan freshened up and came in the living room taking the sleeping Yash in his arms who snuggled against him making him smile and cleared his throat wanting to talk to her.
Hearing him clearing his throat she came out of the thought she was in and looked at him hinting to continue.
"Actually when Yash didn't have anything on Sunday and cried I thought to take him to the doctor for a checkup."
She nodded her head in positive wanting him to continue.
"So when I went to the doctor he checked him and told that Yash is having trouble digesting the formula milk and that led him to vomit and making him sick. I asked him that I don't know how because I had been giving him this from his birth almost a month or so but he said that it was the thing he consumed from starting so it took time adjusting and now it's showing its effect I suggest you stop and try giving him breastmilk. I said how you know about Riya and but he said there are some mothers who sell it because of their conditions and I searched it around here but found nothing."
Meera was shocked how the little Yash had been troubled and Riya's loss made her feel bad for him even more.
I think you're gonna hate me for asking this question but I'm sorry I had no option and thought to try asking you atleast for Yash.
Meera was confused about what does he want to ask that'll make her hate him.

"Meera would you... I mean can you breastfeed Yash or just supply the milk for him?"

Word count: 920
Hey guys I hope you'll liked the chapter and thanks for your constant support it means a lot.
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!