Chap 25 - Retrieve what was Lost

I'm so sorry, it took me so long to update but here it is! 

Enjoy Reading! :3

~Robyn.

____________________ 

Narrator 

The following day, (Y/n), accompanied by Yuno, Klaus, and Mimosa, received a call from the Wizard King.

The small group of four mages decided to go by foot, upon their arrival at the Royal Capital, they made their way towards the Castle to report on their recent dungeon-capturing mission from three days prior.

However, this time it was also because of different reason as they had received another mission and (Y/n) was informed to meet with Julius for the mission details, with the trio trailing behind her.

Just then, they caught sight of a familiar voice and paused, looking down to see none other than their loudmouth companion from the Black Bulls.

"Hey, Asta!" Mimosa greeted enthusiastically, waving her arm in his direction.

"Is your stomach wound all healed up?. . . Wait, didn't I ask you that before?" Klaus inquired.

"Yeah, you did! And I'm fine! Jeez, you worry too much?" Asta replied, then he pointed his finger towards Yuno.

"Hey, Yuno! I heard you finished off some enemy like it was nothing! You jerk!" Asta exclaimed.

"Does that make me a jerk?" Yuno questioned, raising an eyebrow.

(Y/n) chuckled softly, earning a displeased look from Asta. "Don't laugh, (Y/n). You played a major part in defeating that enemy, especially since we finished off that witch with a combo spell."

"So does that make me a jerk too?" (Y/n) blinks innocently.

"Yeah, according to Asta." Yuno confirmed.

"Hey!!" (Y/n) protested, crossing her arms and pouting before turning her back on him. "Asta didn't even mention my name!"

"Yeah, I didn't mention her name! It's just you, jerk! What's the matter with you?! Can't you at least say hi or something? And be nice to her, okay?!" Asta scolded.

"So now you two are defending each other?" Yuno remarked, looking at Asta with a blunt expression.

Charmy popped out of her cotton and landed next to Asta, gasping in surprise. "How do you know my favorite pair of meal-saving heroes?!"

"Oh! You think you're too good for me because you're super powerful now?! Come on!! I don't think a simple hello is gonna kill you!" Asta provoked him while Charmy was ignored.

(Y/n) noticed the tension building as Yuno pulled out his grimoire. "Is he serious?" she muttered.

Yuno gathered the wind and sent a giant hawk flying towards Asta, who quickly canceled it out by clashing his anti-magic sword. He and Noelle flopped onto the ground with shocked and scared expressions.

Mimosa and Klaus had the same expression while Yuno and (Y/n) deadpanned.